J-Hope Scenario: Finally Home

Requests: I have a request if that's okay. For Jhope of BTS. Reader is good friends with all the members, has been for a couple of years. Jhope isn't normally a jealous guy but what if one of the members say something? Making Hoseok have to make sure she knows who she belongs too :)) super fluffy jealous Jhope plezzz

You couldn't help the excitement that's coursing through your veins. You're meeting your boyfriend and your friends for dinner in about half an hour. They just got back from tour and you were finally getting to see Hoseok. It felt like it had been forever since you had seen him, even though it had only been a few months.

The restaurant you're going to is a little more on the high end side so you decided to wear a dress. It's form fitting with cutouts on the side. Normally, wearing a dress like this in public would make you a little nervous, but Hobi is always telling you to be more confident in yourself so you just swallow down your nerves and grab your purse, leaving for dinner. You're the first one to arrive and let them lead you to the private room in the back. Namjoon and Jimin are the first two through the door and you hop to your feet, bouncing over to give Jimin a hug.

"Jimin!" Jimin has always been a close friend of yours.

"Hey! You look nice. That dress is way sexy on you," Jimin winks at you as he gives you a quick once over.

"Thanks! You don't think it's too much?" You nervously bite your lip.

"Definitely not. It's super sexy," He confirms, glancing over your shoulder.

A hand closes around your wrist, surprising you for a second. The next thing you know, your back is pressed against the wall and a hand is brushing the exposed skin of your side. Hoseok's lips press to yours, causing you to smile as your arms wrap around your neck. You kiss for a few moments before he finally pulls away, his breathe leaving him in pants.

"Sorry, got a bit carried away," He says sheepishly, leaning his forehead against yours. You can't help but let out a soft chuckle.

"Alright, alright. Some of us are planning to eat in here," Yoongi mutters, walking passed us to sit at the table. Hobi pulls back takes your hand, leading you back to the table.

"So, what was that for exactly?" You whisper softly, leaning close into his side.

"I may have gotten a tiny bit jealous of Jiminie calling you sexy," He mutters, his face a little red. You can't help but roll your eyes. You press a kiss to his cheek, deciding to let this go for another day and just enjoy a moment with your boyfriend.

A/N: Yay! Something else BTS! Also, I love writing fluff for Hobi because he's my bias XD.