J-Hope Soulmate AU

Notes: The inspiration word is 'Fire'.

You had never so desperately wished that you could teleport. You have a meeting in less than 15 minutes but you were also in charge or picking up the coffee for today. Your phone charger is broken but you hadn't noticed so your phone had died in the middle of the night, leaving you without an alarm. You were lucky to only wake up 30 minutes late. You're now in a mad dash to carry all of these drinks to work and not fall on your face.

"Excuse me!" A voice behind you startles you, almost causing you to lose your grip on the drink carriers," I noticed you drop this back there. I didn't want you to lose it."

You turn to see a concerned boy with bright red hair. Another boy hovers in the background, his face seeming familiar to you. You look back to the first boy to find him holding out your wallet. You hadn't even realized you dropped it. You set down two of the carriers and reach out to take it. As you take the wallet from his hands, his fingers brush yours.

A burning, searing pain spreads up your arm. You can't help but physically gasp. He stares at you with the same kind of expression as you feel the pain burn its' way up your hand and to your elbow before finally stopping. Once the pain stops, you finally feel like you can breathe again. He opens his mouth to say something but is quickly interrupted.

"Come on, Hoseok. We're running late," The man behind him grabs his arm and pulls him away.

"But..." Hoseok tries to say something but the indignant man proceeds to drag him away. How had you managed to find and lose your soulmate in a matter of moments? That's the only explanation for what that searing pain could have meant.

You don't have time to worry about it as you shove your wallet in your bag and pick up the drink carriers once again. You work at a promotional company that focuses on advertisements. The meeting this morning is to meet some new clients and what you need to accomplish to meet their individual needs. You barely manage to make it through the door in time for your meeting, handing out the coffees. Your boss is just coming in when you take your seat.

"Okay guys," Everyone goes silent when he speaks," Our new clients should be here in just a moment. They ran into a small hitch on their way here."

Just as he's beginning to explain the issue, a tall figure steps through the door. His hair is brown and his apologetic smile showcases dimples. Behind him is a man with blonde hair who seems a little bit familiar to you. The last figure through the door has bright red hair and you instantly recognize him. He hasn't noticed you yet and you're not quite sure if that's a good thing or not.

"Never mind. Here they are now. I'll explain what each of them is here for and then I'll pair them off with some of you to accomplish these tasks," Your boss begins. Now you know why the blonde man was so familiar.

The dimpled man is a rapper named RM, or Kim Namjoon. He's become quite popular lately and has a new mixtape ready to be dropped. The blonde man is actor Kim Seokjin who is in the midst of shooting a new film. The red haired man must be Jung Hoseok, a popular dancer and choreographer. His upcoming project is as a producer and judge for a new dance based reality show.

With a shock, you realize that it's highly likely that you'll be paired off with Hoseok as you have been in charge of the promotions for the show. The thought be excites you and terrifies you. You can see Hoseok scanning the faces in the room as your boss explains this information to everyone else. You can practically feel the weight of the moment his eyes fall on you.   

"Soojin, I would like for you to work with Namjoon and establish what he would like to accomplish with his album. Minjee, please show Jin the trailer we've been helping with and see if there is anything that he has issues with," His focus switches to you," Y/N, please speak with Hoseok about the footage he would like to offer us and make sure he's okay with collaborating with us on the commercial idea you had."