BTS Reacts to You Secretly Being a Good Dancer

Notes:  To make this reaction more fun, I decided to make it were they come home to you dancing to one of their songs. Basically, you're doing their part of the on stage choreography and you are killing it. 

1. Jin          Song: Boy in Luv

Jin would be temporarily confused when he came home to hear Boy in Luv being blasted. He would freeze when he came into the living room to see you perfectly executing his part of the dance. Unsure of what to do, he would stand there and watch until you were finished.

"That was good, Jagi! You're a lot better than I am. I didn't know you could dance," Jin might stumble over his words a little.

"I mean, it's not that hard to be a better dancer than you," You would tease.

"I know that I'm a bad dancer, but I can tell when someone's a good dancer," he would wrap his arms around you," I'm proud, Jagi."

2. Suga          Song: Fire

 Suga would be happy to hear one of his songs coming from the house. When he walked in the living room to see you dancing his part of Fire, he would double take, staring at you in shock. He's not nearly as bad of a dancer as Rapmon or Jin, but he's not the strongest dancer (He was the only one of the three to get a win in the dance battle in American Hustle Life).

"Good job, Jagi. How long did it take you to learn that? It took me a while to learn it," Suga would be excited since he always talks about wanting his Jagi to like his music and to be talented. He might ask if there were other songs you knew the dances to. 

3. J-Hope          Song: Intro Boy Meets Evil

  When J-Hope hears the song coming from inside, he would run into the living room, singing the song as loud as he possibly could. All of that would stop the second he saw you dancing. Once his brain caught up, he would jump in, doing the dance with you. He wouldn't say anything until the dance was finished.

"I didn't know you could dance, Jagi! What other songs do you know? Ooh, we should do a dance together!" It would take a few minutes for his words to slow down as he began searching for more songs to dance to.

4. Rapmon          Song: War of Hormone

 Rapmon would be similar to J-Hope, bursting into the room while screeching singing the song. He would be surprised to see you dancing. After a moment or two, he would pause the music so he could talk to you.

"It's bad enough that you show me up in the looks department, but now you can dance too? That's not fair! What next? I find out you're secretly a rapper?" His tone is teasing as he pulls you close, his hands on your hips.

"It's not my fault you can't dance," You would counter.

"So, we're learning this new dance. I might have an easier time learning it from you," He would be smirking.

"Or not. You would be too distracted," You say, rolling your eyes and pulling away.

5. Jimin          Song: Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Jimin would smile when he heard Blood, Sweat & Tears echoing in the house. That smile would still be in place when he saw you dancing, but he would definitely be surprised. He would lean against the doorway and watch you, enjoying seeing his Jagi perform his part. Once the song was over, he would give you a round of applause.

"You dance really well, Jagi? How come you never told me you could dance?" After considering it for a moment, he would get an idea and pull you close to him," We should do a partner dance. I'm sure we could make a good one." 

6. V          Song: Not Today

 V would rush into the house when he heard the music, singing and dancing when he gets into the living room. Considering how extra he can be, he wouldn't even pause when he saw you dancing. He would just jump straight into it. Once the performance was finished, he would finally calm down a little.

"You're a good dancer, Jagi! I mean, I can't say you're as good as Jimin, but most people aren't," He would tease. He probably wouldn't really make a big deal about it. 

7. Jungkook          Song: Spring Day

Jungkook wouldn't know what to think when he came home to you dancing to Spring Day. Competitive Golden Maknae mode would definitely activate. He wouldn't necessarily challenge you to a dance battle, but he would ask you to dance to some of their other songs to scope out your abilities. He might critique you on some of the moves if you mess one of them up. In the end, he wouldn't challenge you because he wouldn't want to have to explain it to his hyungs if he lost.

"You did really well, Jagi. If you work on that one move, you'll have the dance down perfectly. Maybe we could perform it for the hyungs," Jungkook would want to show off your dancing to his hyungs, just for fun. 

A/N: Well, if only there weren't a million more to go XD