BTS Reacts to You Getting Your Wisdom Teeth Out

Request: BTS reacts to you getting your wisdom teeth out

1. Jin
If he was allowed to, Jin would take a day or two off to look after you. He doesn't think that you should be left alone considering you can't even eat solid food on the first day. He would make sure that you eat well and that you take you pain medication if you need it.

2. Suga
Yoongi would feel bad for you, considering how much pain you're in. He would try to be home a little more often to spend some time with you. He's not really the nursing type as much as someone who would help you in small, almost unnoticed ways.

3. J-Hope
Hoseok is in mother hen mode, making you relax while he takes care of you. At some point, it might be too smothering but it's hard to be mad when he's just trying to help.

4. RM
Namjoon would had done a little bit of research to know what you needed to do to make sure that you healed well and didn't have any issues. One of the first things he would have gotten was ice cream because he found out that it numbs your mouth and relieves some of the pain.

5. Jimin
Jimin might be a little bit panicked when he realized you came back bleeding from your mouth. He would be freaked out until you explained to him that that's normal, probably through typing. He would try not to be worried about you but he would end up messaging you to check on you throughout the day.

6. V
Taehyung is glad that you're no longer going to be in pain from your wisdom teeth but he's sad that you're currently in pain. He would try to distract you from it with movies and video games.

7. Jungkook
Jungkook really isn't sure what to do. In the end, he would just try to be there with you and cuddle you, hoping that it helps in some way.

A/N: I had a pretty bad day today so this is later than I was anticipating it being. I'm sorry for making you guys wait 😩