Jungkook Scenario: Chaos

Request: Hello, can i get a scenario about the reader and jungkook just came back home from the hospital after bringing their newborn baby boy and a army broke in their house with threatening weapon

"I can take the carrier, Yeobo," Jungkook stifles a yawn and stretches," You just go in and rest."

"Are you sure? I can take it," You offer, although your voice betrays how tired you feel. It will probably take you a little while to get back up to full capacity. Jungkook's parents are coming tomorrow and then you'll be put on bed rest for a while. (It's a Korean tradition that after childbirth, the husband's mother stays with them for a while and takes care of both the mother and the child. The mother is essentially on bed rest.)

"I've got it. You can take the diaper bag. They weigh about the same, anyway," He teases, leaning past you and unlatching the car seat. You get the bag from the floor and make your way to the front door. Jungkook joins you as unlatch the front door. You step in and set down the diaper bag while you take off your shoes. Jungkook carefully sets down the carrier, taking off his shoes as well.

You grab a couple of bottles of water from the kitchen while Jungkook takes the baby upstairs to his bed. He's still sleeping soundly so you quickly flip on the baby monitor in the living room. You sip your water as you let out another tired sigh. You should go to bed, no one would blame you, but it still feels too early. The sound of the curtains in your living room sliding closed causes your eyebrows to furrow. You step into the living room to see almost complete darkness and a girl you don't recognize.

"Who are you?" You ask cautiously, edging toward the stairs.

"I don't have to answer you," The girl snaps. You see a glint of silver in her hand, causing your heart to freeze. All you can think about is getting to Jungkook and your baby," Where is Jungkook-oppa?"

"You're literally in my house with a knife. Why would I tell you that?" You can feel yourself shaking but your back is finally to the stairs.

Before she can respond, you turn and run up the stairs. You turn the corner quickly, nearly crashing into the wall. You run into the baby's room, crashing into Jungkook's chest. You turn and close the door quickly, but quietly, and lock it. He stares at you in confusion.

"Stay quiet. There's someone in the house," You whisper softly, your heart feeling like your heart is going to burst out of your chest.

"Did they have a weapon? Are you hurt?" Jungkook's eyes widen in worry.

"Yes to the weapon, but I'm okay," You feel Jungkook's hand resting firmly on your waist and he pulls you further away from the door. You both stand in front of the baby's crib, as if hiding him from view. You can hear the knife sliding along the wall, causing you to shake. Jungkook holds you tightly.

"Jungkook-oppa," The girl says in a sing-song voice," Where are you?"

Things seem to happen all at once. The lock on the door rattles and your son starts crying. You quickly scoop him up and whisper at him softly, trying to calm him down. He calms for a moment and then there's a banging on the door. This sets him off again.

"Jungkook, block the door. I'll call the police," You take the phone out of his pocket as Jungkook moves the crib in front of the door. He leans against it, holding it in place while you call the police and explain what's happening. The next few minutes are a blur as the police catch the girl trying to leave the house before they got there. You're still shaking and you're sure that your son can feel your anxiety but you can't seem to calm down. You drive over the Namjoon's apartment while the police search the house.

"Are you guys okay? I saw what happened on the news," Namjoon asks worriedly.

"I think we're okay. Just shaken up. Can we stay here tonight?" Jungkook asks tiredly, his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

"Of course. You're always welcome here," Namjoon steps aside and lets you in. You let Namjoon hold the baby for a while and cuddle up with Jungkook, feeling your exhaustion.

"Are you okay, Yeobo? You're still shaking," He asks quietly.

"I'll be okay... I think. I just need to sleep," You admit, leading your head on his shoulder.

"Then sleep. I'm right here. I'll get up if he wakes up tonight," He presses a kiss to your temple.

"Yeah right," You snort," You'd sleep through an earthquake if you could."

"Just let me be sweet for a minute!" He whines, pouting at you.

"Never. You know I married you for your sarcasm," You say faintly, your eyes drifting close. 

A/N: I'm super sleepy and this is all for tonight! Hope you enjoyed!