J-Hope Scenario: They Like to Spoil You (Series)

Request: can I get a scenario of bts members spoiling you with expensive clothes or makeups or spending a lot on dates for you? thank you 😊😊

A/N: It's your birthday.

     Hoseok wakes you up with excited kisses and aggressive cuddling. You groan and try to roll away from him, keeping your eyes closed. He starts to tickle you, causing you to giggle and struggle to escape his hold, finally opening your eyes.

     "Happy Birthday, beautiful!" Hoseok presses a gentle kiss to your lips," You have to go get dressed so we can spend all day celebrating."

     Once you're both dressed, Hoseok takes you to get breakfast before taking you to the park. You spend most of the day playing in the park like excited children. For lunch, you get some take out and hold your own little picnic in the park. You can't help but play around with each other, goofing off. You got some strange looks from some of the other park goers but you don't really care.

     "So, now we can go to the actual celebration," Hoseok says as he helps you pack up your trash.

     "Actual celebration? What do you mean?" You raise your eyebrows at him in confusion.

     "You'll see," Hoseok kisses the tip of your nose before throwing all of your trash away.

     Hoseok drives you to a nice store and asks you to pick out a dress for tonight. You keep questioning him as to why you need a dress but he refuses to answer. After you get all dressed up in your new dress, he takes you to a really nice restaurant. He managed to get a private room for the two of you so he didn't have to wear his disguise. Only one staff member is allowed to come in and they are sworn to secrecy.

     After dinner, the two of you go home and cuddle in bed. It's already late by the time you get home and both of you have to work the next day. You curl into his side, resting your head on his chest. He presses kisses all over your face.

     "I hope you liked today. I hope it was perfect. I wanted it to be perfect," Hoseok says softly.

     "Any day I spend with you is perfect, but this one is definitely in the top five," You smile, giving him a steamy kiss.

Notes: I forgot that Hobi's was a bit on the shorter side too.