Chapter 8

It'd been a week since Jack and you had announced your relationship. Fan art blew up everywhere and the ship (jack and your youtube channel names combined) won the trophy '#1 ship of the year'. Well, it would have if that was a real thing. You and Sean were happy together. You grew closer by the day. Soon enough, he asked you something.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" He began that day. You both just finished making a challenge video. It had been awesome and hilarious. You turned to him.

"Yeah, Jacky?" You called him Jacky a lot. You both thought it was a cute nickname. He smiled.

"Well, I was wondering....do you maybe wanna move in with me?" He asked. You were shocked. "I mean I have a spare room for your recording stuff and everything-" You cut him off.

"YES!" You said happily. He almost fell over as you leaped at him with a joyful hug. He smiled.

"Alright, alright! I would like to not be knocked over!" Jack laughed. You let go. 

"Sorry." You said. You both did a normal hug and then raced over to your apartment. Jack carried all of the non-fragile things other than your art and computer things. You took over everything that mattered a lot to you. You trusted Sean with your life, but not your stuff. You two did that for nearly the rest of the day. Luckily you weren't moving much heavy stuff like the couch or anything. After you two were done you both collapsed on the couch. You'd return your key in the morning. Jack said he'd help you with setting up your own recording room tomorrow. You were both very tired. You leaned against him. He looked over at you. He smiled softly at you.

"Tired, babe?" He asked. 

"*Yawn* Very...." You said. He gave a small chuckle. He put one arm around your waist.

"Me too, sweetheart." He said giving your forehead a kiss. You smiled.

"Let's get to bed." You said. He nodded.

"I'll go get some blankets for you." He said. You raised an eyebrow. You snorted trying to hold back your laughter. He looked confused. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"I kinda was thinking I'd get the bed, Jacky." You said. He sighed.

"Fine, if you want the bed then I'll take the couch tonight." He said. You rolled your eyes. He still hadn't gotten the idea.

"*Sigh* Sean, I never said you couldn't have the bed too." You said. He blushed in shock. He swallowed hard.

"U-uh 't-too'?" He said with a nervous smile. You chuckled. You decided to have fun with him. You sat up and scooted right next to him. He stared at you blushing insanely. You twirled your fingers in the collar of his shirt. Your nose was only an inch away from his. He stared at you nervously. 

"Yes." You replied. He gave a nervous smile.

"O-okay." He said. You chuckled. 

"Come on, you dork." You said heading to the bedroom. He followed you. You walked in and Jack followed. Then you realized something. "Oh! Whoops! Silly me! Forgot to grab my PJ's! Be right back!" You said. He nodded as you hurried back out. You ran into the room you'd put all your stuff in. You grabbed them and began to change. You'd thought Jack was changing, but you'd been wrong and really wrong. He'd followed you to help you and caught you with your shirt off. Luckily only that. You shrieked, holding up your nightshirt to block his view. Your face would easily beat a tomato. His would too. Then he smiled at you. "S-Sean! I'm changing if you didn't notice!" You snapped, more embarrassed than upset. He rolled his eyes.

"Really? We are together I hope you know." He said.

"IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS DUMB ASS!" You said blushing insanely. He sighed. He walked over. You took a few steps back. "S-Sean! Stop it!" You said. He kept walking. You grew nervous. "S-Sean! Please!" You said. Soon he was an arm's length away from you. "Sean! Please leave!" You said. He smiled at you.