Chapter 16

You and Jack were doing the last Anti and (alter ego) video. You both were carving and decorating pumpkins. You were having fun with him. You enjoyed it. You were both in your recording room since you had a table there and a couch cam. The couch cam was set up so that way it looked straight at both of you and the table was also in its view. You loved your pumpkin. It was funny and cute!

Jack didn't add anything to his, but it still looked cute

You were honestly surprised he got it to look that good. After you two were done you said you were going to get the paints to add some spice to the both of them. You both knew what you meant. You were going to get ready to do the (alter ego) scene. What you were going to do is put a link to a mystery video at the end of it. Jack had already done that with a different video of his. He hadn't uploaded it yet though. Mark was also doing it. You three had gotten together to do a scene between all of you. You were so excited. This was going to be awesome.

Third Person POV

He waited for her to come back. The scene they were doing was her making a loud crash or thud or even a shriek and then him coming to check it out. But when he'd get there he'd act like she had attacked him and then there'd be a link to a video all three of them did together after this one cut to black and of course had those intense few seconds of just waiting in darkness for something to happen. Jack looked at the camera.

"So how are you guys?" He said, pretending to make it awkward. "You guys good?" He asked. Jack sat there. "Imma just waitin' here. She should be back soon." He said. "This is kinda awkward." He admitted. A few seconds later he spoke again. "I wonder what's taking her so long. She should be back by now-" He cut off as he heard a shriek and a loud thud. He acted panicky. Sean quickly got up and hurried in her direction saying, "(Y/n)!? What happened?! Are you alright!?" He said. Once he was out of view of the camera he saw her and grinned. She nodded to him with an eager smile to do his lines. "(Y/N)? H-hey! This isn't funny! W-where are you?" He asked. She tried not to giggle. Jack was smiling himself. This was so much fun. "Oh, there you are-......." He cut off. Jack waited a few seconds. "(Y....Y/n)?" He said sounding shocked. "H-hey! W-what are you doing?!" He said, getting louder. "Snap out of it! Listen to me damn it! Stop it! No! NO!" Jack yelled. She smiled.