Chapter 50

Third Person POV

Sean had spent 3 nights at the hospital. The news had been all over him. Sean, wanting the world to know what had happened and get the word out to his friends and followers easier, obliged and told them everything.

He was now sitting in a room being questioned about the events of that night. He was still not in the best of moods, feeling held down and burdened, but there was nothing anyone could do to help with that anymore. Only one person could help him smile again.

"So, Mr. McLoughlin, you are the famous YouTuber know as Jacksepticeye, correct?" The woman asked him.

"Yes. I've been on Youtube for years now. My girlfriend began to catch up with her own subscriber count recently. She's almost right behind me already. It's amazing, really." Sean replied.

"Your girlfriend is the woman who holds the account named (Yt/n), right?" 

"Yes."

"What do you plan to do with her account if her condition ends up being worse than what officials have predicted?"

".....I would prefer staying off such topics."

"Oh. My apologies, Sir."

"Call me Sean. I don't mind."

"So, Sean, would you mind telling us how you ended up jumping 100 stories off of a burning building?" Sean shivered slightly. He didn't know if he was ready to talk about it all, but he knew he had to.

"It started a few days before the fire, actually." He began. "I got a call that they found her car out in the cold unattended. I was concerned, so I drove over to find out what was going on. I found out she had been kidnapped by some man."

"Really? Who was this man?" 

"It was her ex-boyfriend, Blake Orlind." 

"And do you know the reason for this man taking her?"

"He was angry with her. He had scent horrible texts to her before about how she was a leech for using me to get famous on Youtube, which is not true." Sean explained.

"Was this man working alone?" The lady asked him while her journalist friend wrote everything down swiftly.

"No." 

"Who was his alley?"

"A fan of mine named Cindy Jonson."

"How did you find out their last names?"

"(Y/n) told me Blake's and Cindy I found out was tagged in a picture of (Y/n) with a few fangirls. I looked her up anyway."

"Well, what happened after that?" She asked him. Sean remembered that horrible night. He sighed.

"I went home with the cops bringing her car home for me and helping me with the groceries she had been getting. After that, I called my friend, Mark."

"Would this be the Mark Fishback that owns the account under the name of Markiplier?" 

"The same, yes."

"What did you tell him that night?"

"I told him that somebody had taken (Y/n) and he reassured me that we would find her. He told me that he was on his way with his girlfriend, Amy, and their pet dog, Chica. They didn't want to leave her home alone for who knew how long and they didn't have anyone that could come on babysit right on the spot."

"What happened once they arrived?"

"Well, Mark had called some other friends of ours and that's how we got our entire group together. They all helped me figure out how to locate (Y/n). We used my tracking app and found her in the building that burnt down."