Prologue -Jordan

1988

Part of the hottest new groups on the planet Jordan could have girls of all shapes ,sizes ,ethnicity. Like any other eighteen year old male who would be in his position Jordan  lived for the screams and attention. Riding high on the fame their hit album and  sold out tours had brought.

1993

It was over Jordan’s older  brother, Jonathan, suffering from severe anxiety decided  that he finally had enough of the fame game  ,including everything associated with it and wanted out. Finding excuses for missed appearances .The other four  members constantly looked for excuses to tell the fans why he wasn’t there with them. This tuned into a lot more between the four because they  were constantly at each other’s throats. Taking a vote the decision was unanimous , the final vote being Jordan’s  and just like that  Jon had been voted out of the group. Soon after the group parted ways completely.

1999

Releasing his first solo album and welcoming his first son made this a huge year for Jordan.He had finally come to terms of being a solo artist after a long time of contemplation and praying that  he could do it
The following years were rough ones. Jordan had found a fondness for alcohol and his management found a fondness to whore him off in anyway to make money a lot of which Jordan was cheated out of due to mismanagement of funds, ponzi schemes and overall greed. Everything had begun to take its toll on his physical and mental health.

2007

Talks of a reunion and the welcoming of his second son didn’t make up for the mess that was his marriage of three short years. Jordan was drinking heavily and trying to keep his head above water.

2008

The block is back with a new album and tour. Their first in fifteen years. The songs hit close to home with talks of failed relationships Jordan wasn’t the only member of the band to suffer through this and the bond he shared with his fellow bandmates helped him to get through one of the darkest times in his life.