18

“Uhhuh” Steph whispered  absently feeling as if it was all a dream. She felt his hand cup her breast as  he began to rub his thumb over the nipple. It hardened instantly .Jordan pressed her back against the bed ,towering over her not breaking the kiss. He ground against her hip
“Sweetheart I am trying to be a gentleman here  but I want you so bad “Jordan murmured huskily .
A loud moan escaped her before she could stop it .He locked eyes with hers as his hand roamed under her shirt teasing. Baring her  left breast Jordan took a nipple in his mouth. He stilled when he saw his name across her breast. He looked at her
“Is that- ? ”
She nodded before he could finish
“When did you get that?”
“After we met  at the radio station” she whispered nervously.
Gently lifting Steph’s  shirt over her head and dragging her bra with it Jordan traced his name slowly with his tongue ,teasing her .
”if you don’t want this tell me to stop.”
Steph  moaned deeply not able to stop it before it came out.
“J-Jordan” she rasped just as his lips met hers again.
“Tell me to stop if you don’t want this. Tell me what you want “ Jordan  murmured nervously.
There was a time for reason and there was a time for acting. Right at that moment  Steph’s brain was conflicted.. unsure of so much. Her brain asked what she was doing while her heart seemed to rule her movements. Steph’s arms moved as if they had a life of their own, wrapping themselves around Jordan’s neck, bringing him even closer, deepening the kiss, and she couldn’t help but moan into his mouth as it got more intense and their tongues twined together in an erotic teasing dance. She could feel his hands moving down her back to her ass. Before she could stop herself Steph pushed herself against Jordan, silently  letting him now that whatever was  on his mind , she was willing.
“You “Steph whispered shyly.
Just as Steph  thought she would pass out from oxygen deprivation, Jordan moved his lips from her mouth to her neck, drawing a wet line with his tongue from her collarbone to her left breast tracing his name repeatedly. Steph sighed as his lips settled around her nipple as Steph buried her hands in his hair, the way she had always dreamed about. One of Jordan’s hands was already playing with her other nipple, rolling it between his fingers, making her knees tremble, as he gently licked and sucked  one into his mouth.
“Jordan…” His name in her mouth was like pure ecstasy. Steph didn’t even care if he were to stop right then and there. This would be something she would never forget in this lifetime.
Jordan didn’t stop. He moved further down, using his tongue to draw a path from her breast to her bellybutton. Steph had to grab on to the vanity, suddenly very much afraid that if he kept on treating her like this, her legs would give out and she would crumble to the floor in a puddle of drool. Jordan looked up to see that she was holding on for dear life and he seemed pleased with her decision.
Jordan  crouched down in front of her, his face mere inches away from her , gently parting her  lips with two fingers, as he dove right in, tongue first. Steph cried out, completely forgetting about everything. She murmured  Jordan’s name, over and over, as his tongue explored her, every part of her body shaking. This was insane! This was beyond insane, he  was not her husband .He was  Jordan fucking Knight
“Please…”