2

A few days later the radio station posted the pictures taken with Jordan. Tiffany excitedly  showed them to her mother along with the video that must have been taken during the whole session. Changing her profile picture to one of them together from that day on all of her social media Steph was surprised to see a friend request from Jordan. Unsure if it was really him she sent a message to the account first.

Steph ”Prove it’s really you “

Jordan ”New Bedford ,August .red tank top. you smelled like vanilla “ 

.Steph’s hand flew to her mouth. Holy fuck !
Steph was damn near hysterical.
”What?!”Tiffany demanded when she ran into the room seeing her mother’s emotional reaction to whatever she had just read.
”Read this “Steph demanded.
”Mom you seriously asked him to prove it was him?”
“Yea it’s facebook you never know” Steph reasoned.
”Did you accept it?” Tiffany demanded
“Not yet..” Tiffany leaned over , pressed confirm and accepted it for her.
”There ya big fuckin sissy “ Tiffany teased her. 
A few days later while she was working on the truck she got a message .
Jordan ”New Bedford is taken care of .No excuses .No reason not to say yes .Just take the weekend off “
Steph sat contemplating  a reply. Part of her still wanted to say no the other , the curious part of her wanted to know why. Steve asked what was up her ass that day. Not going into detail Steph explained  to him she needed to take some time off in August. They got hit with call after call the rest of the shift .Steph never had the chance to respond to Jordan’s message. The shift had simply been too busy. By the time she exhaustedly walked through her front door  it was long after midnight. Steph tiredly walked into her bedroom ,stripped off her uniform and went straight for a shower.  After working from an earlier than usual starting time  that morning in the heat of Philly with   a shit ambulance that had temperamental air conditioning she needed it desperately. While drying off , putting on her pajamas and microwaving the long cold dinner plate that was left for her Steph’s phone vibrated wildly.
There were several more messages from Jordan, asking how her day was in general as well as  making small talk. For a married man who was so busy it surprised her.
Steph ”Very busy day fifteen calls in  as many hours .Sorry for the late reply.” 
Steph was past  exhaustion. After finishing her  very late meal. Steph found a second wind.  Nowhere near tired suddenly  Steph  found herself sitting down to relax and maybe watch some tv when  she heard her phone go off with another message. It was almost two in the morning. Steph knew she had to be back up in four short hours to return in for yet another earlier than usual start to her shift.