41

"It wasn't a dream was it ? You actually said it  again?”Steph  murmured
"I did and I meant it" Jordan  admitted .
Pushing herself  up off the bed Steph walked toward  Jordan  watching him as her  expression  for the first time gave nothing away .She  didn't blush as  she searched  his eyes for any hint of deception.
"So did I "she whispered
The air left Jordan’s lungs as he exhaled a breath he didn’t realize he was holding . He kissed her gently  on the forehead before softly kissing her lips.
"I'll be back shortly" he assured  her as he closed the door. She heard the lock of the  door engage  as she sat  back down on the bed .Her mind racing right along with her emotions .Mentally counting she pulled her phone out and looked at the calendar.
"Fuck " she mumbled.
Jordan walked over to the store, avoiding a few people who recognized him as he  found Dramamine. Walking through the aisles he walked  past the pregnancy tests on a hunch  Jordan  grabbed a couple for her  partially just as a joke. Hoping it would make her smile. He hated seeing her not feeling well. As he strode to the register he grabbed a bottle of sprite and a bottle of Gatorade. One for the nausea and the other to help her electrolytes stay balanced. Jordan paid for the purchases and hurried back to the hotel. Picking up her phone Steph  decided to text him 
"When you get back we need to chat baby"
Within  seconds she heard the door unlock ,watching Jordan walk back into  the room.
"Here you go baby. There's a few extra things in there for you" he told her with a wink.
"Jordan did you get my text ?"Steph   asked softly
"No. I left my phone on the table" Jordan   replied arching a brow
"Shit "she mumbled emotionally.
"What's wrong?" He asked and sat in the bed next to her."I um I'm uh she stammered not sure how to tell him she was late."What is it? Are you OK?" He asked getting worried."I'm late .I didn't realize it til you left and I pulled out my calendar " she said nervously."Late?" He said confused. He sat there thinking for a minute before he realized what she was talking about. She nodded. "Yea I guess it's been so nutty since Uniondale I didn't realize I missed it."she whispered nervously. He reached over and pulled the tests out of the bag and handed them to her. "I grabbed these while I was at the store as a joke but they may actually be needed now" he said with a chuckle. She eyed him emotionally "I'm sorry I mean we never used anything .It wasn't planned "she rambled on nervously."It's OK. Go take a test to see if it's true or not" he said calmly."You'll still be out here when I come back out right ?" she asked nervously biting her lip.