24

"Are you sure about this ? It's a shitty city almost like a little Philly "she murmured
"I'm sure." He said hoping to make her feel better.
"Hey don't forget where J grew up "Vic reminded her from the driver's seat.
"Everywhere has good and bad parts "
She nodded nervously as they pulled onto her street. Being summer everyone of her neighbors were outside .Her work partner lived in the apartment below her.
Being Laura's father, Steve, knew what was going on that weekend and was skeptical too.  He  texted her and called several times questioning her which she ignored. He was an awesome friend but some things just were frankly none of his business.
"I don't want to go" Jordan whispered resting his forehead against hers.
"I don't want you to go either." Steph admitted emotionally.
Steph mentally kicked herself for being so clingy.
"You might think this is hysterical but after every show even before leaving the venue it always has felt weird. I don't know how to explain it like an emptiness because the show's done and you guys , especially you,are leaving. it was worse the day at the radio station. Everyone I've gone to shows with says the same thing so it's not just me " she told him ”Just alot worse now because well you know” Steph whispered shyly .
Jordan didn’t care who saw them he pulled Steph closer , kissing her.
“Yea now I know what you smell, feel and taste like “ he growled huskily “And I want more “
He pulled her closer and crushed his mouth to hers again .Pulling back  trying to control his breathing Jordan  told her adamantly 
"As soon as the tour is over I'm coming here for you. Be prepared because  we're going to spend  as much time as humanly possible together. We can do  whatever you want, go wherever you want" Jordan promised her.
"I still have work "Steph reminded him "Three twelves a week that usually turn into much longer "
"Then I'll wait for you at your house. I could get to know your kids" Jordan  told her  excitedly.
"Tiff will be pissed she'll expect  you to drag Joe or Donnie with you "Steph chuckled "Apparently you're not very high on the ladder "
"I can arrange that" Jordan told her, smiling sheepishly
"Don't encourage her "she chuckled.
”I mean it and when you have a bad shift I’ll throw in some back rubs. Maybe a few full body massages “ Jordan murmured huskily
“Wait shouldn’t I be giving those to you and not the other way around ?” Steph whispered.
”I have magic hands  or so I’ve been told but if you don’t wanna find out “ Jordan  smirked.
“Promises promises “ Steph nervously  quirked her lips as  Jordan  pulled her in for a kiss again. Whispering in her ear
“If I could have you again right here and now I would “
She shivered as her face began to turn a crimson color . 
Vic found a spot to park behind Laura’s car. Immediately Laura and Tiff along with  Laura's husband Dave were at the curb. The suv had tinted windows which seemed to assist in drawing a crowd instead of detracting from it.