60

******Sexual Content ******

Hours later as they  cuddled  in bed  making plans for the move to Milton. Jordan went online while they were talking and made arrangements for travel and moving crews. Steph looked over his shoulder when he seemed distracted "Whatcha doin babe?"
"Setting everything up just need a date which we can do later " he murmured kissing her cheek
.She laid her head on her palm as she laid on her side "When do you go back to Milton ?" she whispered softly.
"When we all do" 
"Really?"
"Yes,I'm not leaving you. Not now" he told her moving a loose strand of hair from her eyes.
"Not ever"
Her eyes wide with excitement 
"You're gonna stay here with me ,us until we move ?" she whispered excitedly
"Yup" he said rubbing her belly "She needs a name you know ".
"I was thinking about Viviane "
"That's pretty. What about Emerald ?"he suggested
She arched a brow "As a first name ?" 
"No a middle " Jordan chuckled
"Viviane Emerald?" she questioned 
Jordan  nodded.
"I like it " she told him snuggling into him more.
Jordan shifted so he could be closer to her belly "Hi Viviane " he whispered running his fingers over her bump. The baby kicked He tickled her belly and whispered more to the baby
"What are you telling her ?"
"It's between me and our princess " Jordan explained  to her smiling sheepishly.
Steph laid there just listening to him talk to the baby and stroking his hair.
"I missed this " Steph whispered emotionally
"So did I babygirl" Pulling himself up  Jordan kissed her belly as he  whispered something else to the baby before pulling her into his arms
"Not gonna happen again?" she asked cautiously
"Hell no only time I plan on being away from you is if I can't take you on the road with me " Jordan promised.
He looked at her pensively "So the kids haven't been in school long this year are we waiting until the end of the school year?"
"We need to talk about it as a family "Steph told him softly but right now I want you to myself" she whispered climbing onto his lap.
"Brazen now are we ?" Jordan teased.
She made a face suddenly feeling shy as she  began to move  as if she were going to get up
"Uhuh I like you this way" Jordan  told her keeping his hands firmly planted on her hips.
"You need to realize I'm yours, that you don't have to be afraid "Jordan  murmured as he nipped at her neck.
"Is this your way of asking to make love ?" Jordan  murmured gently 
Jordan barely heard her response .
"Yes "
"Show me " Jordan  taunted her seductively. Steph  using her lips and tongue trailed her way down his chest teasing and taunting moving her way back up slower "You do realize we're gonna have to be creative now " she whispered stroking him.
"Mhmm" Jordan  murmured.
He shifted her so they could undress as he   lowered her  onto him. Feeling every hard inch of Jordan's erection Steph moaned in his ear.
"I missed this too " Jordan  whispered as he raised his hips ,  gently thrusting upward.
"I like using creativity " Jordan rasped as his fingers found her. Stroking her core Jordan licked her breasts from one peak to the other. As he finished with one hardened nipple he concentrated on the other in an erotic dance that had Steph breathless.
It wasn't long until she bit his shoulder to stifle a moan. Stroking him between them as he bounced her up and down on his lap  he felt her clench around him tightly as they climaxed together.  Jordan pulled her onto his chest as he tried to catch his breath.
"I love you" Jordan whispered kissing her temple.
"You have no idea how much I love you "
"Yes I do babygirl"
Steph snuck out to make sure the kids went to bed. Making  a stop at the kitchen for a drink then climbing back into bed she snuggled into Jordan's chest , promptly falling asleep.