6

Jordan

That's Brad. Just go with him please. I really need to see you .He's one of the guards who usually works with Backstreet but since our security is busy at the moment he is doing me a favor.

Bewildered Steph looked over at the three with her again. Her phone buzzed again.

Jordan I spoke with them earlier when you were fussing with your hair, they already knew about Brad coming to get you after the show.

Steph Are you watching me ?

Jordan I have eyes everywhere sweetheart

Steph felt her chest tighten as her heart somersaulted in her chest .

Sweetheart?

Steph You are ! And OH MY GOD You saw that mess ? looked like I stuck my finger in a socket"

Jordan Nah

Brad eyed her questioningly , curiously

"Mr. Knight would really appreciate your company and if you did as he requests. Miss ?"

"Here goes nothing "

Steph thought to herself as she quietly followed the guard. Steph was led to a spot completely opposite of where the tour buses were. A dark blue suv with darkened windows sat parked on it's own away from other vehicles. Victor stood on one side of the vehicle

"Hey you !" he greeted her smiling.

"Victor!" Steph excitedly exclaimed .

Steph leaned in close to his ear whispering nervously.

"Why was I brought back here where it's so quiet .so empty ?"

It made her slightly nervous.At that moment one of the suv's doors opened .

Jordan emerged from that door wearing basketball shorts, tank top and a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes.

"I told you that I'd see you after the show " Jordan told her softly ,smiling widely then continued "After the shit storm that occurred in a couple of the groups I figured away from the psychos would be better."

Victor and Brad snickered behind them as Jordan glared at them a silent directive to knock it off.

" Tiffany knows where you are "He smirked once they stopped snickering . Steph's head recoiled to look at him. She had shyly avoided making eye contact with him before that.

"What?"

Both bodyguards burst out laughing.

He walked closer ,reaching out his hand to her.

Coming out of his bout of hysteria ,Victor leaned close to Steph's ear.

"Take the offer to spend time with him he doesn't do this. You must be someone really special sweets." Victor whispered so only Steph heard him.

Steph took Jordan's outstretched hand as he led them over to where another guard, Charlie was holding the car door open for her. Jordan playfully held his hands up in a surrendering gesture hoping to put Steph at ease.

"Like I told you I don't bite .Let's just hang out." flashing a dimple digging shit grin he closed the door for her. Hopping into the drivers seat Jordan nervously asked

."Where's a good place to take a ride and just talk ,kinda hang out? Unless of course you're tired then I can drive you home? I'm always wired after a show so exhaustion hasn't set in yet. I'm not feeling the after party honestly" he said quietly.

Steph's anxiety was majorly kicked in by this point. This was so overwhelming. Steph swore in the silence of the car Jordan must have been able to hear her heart beating wildly.

"I'm just a normal guy. Don't put me on a pedestal." Jordan reminded her softly.

Steph just nodded.

"What exactly did my daughter tell you ?"she whispered timidly.

"Let's go for a drive? Get the hell away from the chaos for a little bit.?"

She simply nodded again.

"Stephi I just want to hang out. Tiffany told me all that's been going on with you and what's happened in the last several years."