35

“Baby “
Steph put her hand up to silence him.
“Save it “
It was the first time she hadn’t been afraid to speak up as the tears of hurt poured from her eyes.
“Steph please listen to me baby"

She was out the door of his suite  before he could blink.
Picking up his phone he dialed Evelyn first

“Listen you fucking bitch you have no say in who I see. You have no fucking clue who she is .You will not threaten me to keep me from DJ or Eric or I will pull your nice little comfy existence right from under you and you will have nothing. I know about the hockey coach , my old manager the fucking prick test me bitch you will fucking lose “ Jordan hissed through the phone not giving her a chance to respond. ”
Hitting end and immediately dialing again he connected with Chris

“Mind your own fucking business bro. I never said I would work shit out with that bitch. You want her you can have her along with every other dick she can find to fuck. Steph’s husband passed five years ago from a massive heart attack you insensitive prick , doesn’t matter how I met her , she’s not a groupie nor is she a whore come to me before you believe that bitches lies got me ?”
Chris fired right back recalling what they seen on the internet .Jordan furiously shouted at his older brother defending their relationship to the point it alerted Victor and he knocked on Jordan’s door to check on him.
Ignoring the knocking that became increasingly louder Jordan violently hit end on his phone , viciously swore as he swung the door open.
“What!??” he barked
“She asked me to set up transportation home J I wanted to clear it with you first “
“Book Tiff on a flight for the morning.You’re flying with her .If Steph wants to go home I’ll drive her back myself “
“What about the next  show ?”
“I’ll be back in time “
“J”
“Vic I don’t care .Just do what I told you “Jordan hissed
Victor nodded as Jordan all but slammed the door in his face .Splashing water on his face Jordan made his way to the rental car where he knew he’d find her waiting