5

Steph slowly  nodded. Jordan was so close  she could smell the unique smell that was all Jordan.It created feelings in her she thought were long gone.
  ”Just  came out to say hello. Tiff’s already been through. They’re resetting a few things because of some rude ass people .That’s why I came out here .I’ll see you in a few minutes “he said softly to her smiling as he walked through another area marked restricted.
Her anxiety kicked into major high gear. Willing herself to calm down she took several deep breaths. They were guided to where the band was standing walking  to each one  they got to hug each member  if they were lucky before a picture was snapped and then another. Time to move on. She hadn’t even got to stand next to him for the picture .When it came time to hug him ,Jordan smiled apologetically  at her
“Sorry some of the fans can be pushy “he whispered close to her ear.
Steph nodded in a daze as she smelled his unique scent again while  still not believing that in the span of a month and a half she got to be near and  hug Jordan multiple times .
“Enjoy the show” Jordan  murmured just her group  was  led out to their seats.
The show was amazing .There were so many special moments that she swore Jordan definitely zeroed in on her directly. At least that was her hope. Jordan spoke to the crowd. He wasn’t visible to the crowd but his voice boomed across the entire outdoor arena.
“Hershey Pennsylvania!!!! This song was our very first number one single and it is because of all of you! We love and are grateful to each and everyone of you attendance here tonight “
The beginning chords of “I’ll be loving you forever  “ started. Steph knew she would cry she always did when they did this song live. It always hit her as  the tears  that always flowed poured freely  as she sang along. Steph didn’t care when it happened if anyone was watching because  she knew she wasn’t the only one crying like a baby. In many cases even the guys would break down. She watched as he took the stage  in an all white  outfit  singing the song that had always held a special place in her heart .Somehow after meeting him it held more meaning . The stage went dark as the audience looked around . No one could see where the group disappeared to. There had been a spotlight but Jordan disappeared along with the spotlight. Steph was too busy looking up at the stage to see where Jordan had gone. Much less  paying attention to the hoard of security at the gate in front of their section.
Jordan’s voice could still be heard singing but no one could see where he went.
”This was new”
Steph thought to herself. Suddenly Jordan  was in front of her singing. Minus the spotlight. That was now focused on the other four as they sang background vocals. Jordan grabbed Steph’s hand as he  continued singing. Someone from behind Steph pushed her forward, no doubt to get to Jordan but in the process  knocking her into him. The guard promptly pushed the people behind Steph back. Then stood directly behind her so it didn't happen again. The dam broke more. Jordan leaned closer to her ear .
“I wanna see you after the show “ he murmured close to her ear  as he wiped a tear away ,  kissing her cheek.
Jordan finished the song as he and  the rest of the group returned to the stage for the next song.
After the show Steph tried to make her way to the car they had all come to the venue in earlier in the day  but was  suddenly stopped by a guard. Knowing that there were ears everywhere he motioned her to him.
”Check your phone Ma’am  and please follow me “