33

Jordan held her gaze forcing Steph to look into his eyes
“I said I love you “
“J I-I “
“Did you not mean it or were  they just words ?”
Steph attempted to avoid Jordan’s gaze but he wouldn’t let her
“I don’t tell people I love them unless I mean it “
Jordan smiled as he pulled her closer
“Neither do I baby. I know it was fast but this ,he motioned between them ,feels so right. I’ve never felt this way before “Jordan admitted.
”But I like it .I like it a lot.”
“It scares me “ she whispered
Jordan kissed the top of her head letting his lips linger
“What scares you baby ?”
“My feelings. They’ve never been this intense.I mean when I fell in love with Johnny it was all new just fresh and this ..this is “
“I thought I loved Evelyn although she started out like an annoyance .i came back from tour and she had grown up young and dumb hormonal boy thought with the wrong head. By the time it sunk in DJ was here , I was drinking heavily and she padded my ego. We just did what we thought we were expected to do. A natural progression. Plus everyone thought I was a man whore .In honesty I did let the wrong head think more times  than I care to admit  but when I encountered a hot fan but I had rules. Once I came back from tour I figured settling down was the right thing to do. Now in hindsight I see most of it was hormonal alcohol induced stupidity. I thought they loved me for me , not Jordan Knight the pop star.I craved that. Then I met this woman who endured more than her fair of shit from life , who actually cares about my well being , my thoughts ,ideas not what I can do for her or give her. Your daughter has threatened my life more than once if I hurt you and I never understood why until you let me in, poured your heart out to me .I knew then I could trust you with keeping my deepest thoughts ,feelings as well as my heart”
Steph couldn’t breathe. It was as if Jordan was describing how she felt about him.
Pressing her lips to his Steph poured all of her emotions , feelings and love she had for him.