59

Mhmm unless of course you’re expecting me to let some other dimpled brown eyed sexy man in my bed “
Jordan pulled her  in closer to his body.
“Not in this lifetime babygirl.” Jordan  growled possessively as he claimed Steph’s mouth with his  nipping and sucking her bottom lips
“You're mine “ Jordan told her  softly. He stared in her eyes not letting her look away “And before you say anything I’m yours”
The look in Jordan’s eyes took all of Steph’s doubts and fears  away immediately
After settling on what they wanted Jordan ordered  food for everyone. Instinctively Steph pulled her wallet out and Jordan immediately  shot her a warning look shaking  his head .He covered his phone with his hand “Put that away” Jordan whispered in a warning tone.
Not pushing the  issue Steph returned her wallet back to her pocketbook and sat down on the couch .He rented the kids some movies for the night after the food arrived and  they had eaten. The kids all but chased them into the bedroom once they were done eating . Jordan pulled her close as soon as they were settled on the bed. Steph instinctively  curled up on his chest ,their legs intertwined.
”So how much notice does work need ?” Jordan asked softly
“Two weeks but with the baby and my other issues I’m high risk”
“And you been working how many hours and shifts ?” Jordan  asked with a slight edge to his voice
“Babe do we need to talk about this now ?”
“I’m worried about you and our princess ,baby “ he admitted.
Jordan intertwined their fingers when Steph  laid her hand across his stomach as he kissed her temple “I don’t want you killing yourself anymore babe, I know you love your job and helping people but baby you have to worry about your  own health”
”I know “ Steph  admitted softly.
”Then stop fighting me on this”
“I refuse to lose myself again” Steph snapped
”Lose yourself?”
”I did when I married Johnny. I don’t want that to happen again. It was my own decision he didn't force it but it still happened. I became his wife,the kids mother,etc. I finally found myself again after he died I can’t do that again” Steph admitted in a  whisper.
”You don’t have to. I just want you safe and healthy” Jordan reasoned.
”I wouldn’t change who you are for anything but unhealthy and stressed isn’t good” He pulled her closer despite her silent protesting.
“I think a change would be good. Besides you loved it in Milton” Jordan reminded her.
She had he was right but her head kept telling her that she should be  afraid to think about it all being a reality.
”Let’s make our family whole baby. Come with me. We can all be a family. It’ll take some adjusting I’m sure but we’ll make it”
“It’s alot. The move would be so huge -”Jordan placed  a finger to Steph’s lips to silence her.
”And you will have to do nothing except get on a plane with me .I’ll take care of the rest”
”The kids?” she began again.
”Already think it’s a great idea “ Jordan interjected.