19

“Please"

He dug in a little harder, fucking her with his tongue, still holding her open with his fingers. There was a sound of a zipper being pulled down as Steph’s heart began racing as it’s beats  sped up  she realized that it was Jordan, opening his pants. It was too much to take in at once and Steph was shocked at the intensity of her orgasm when it hit, shaking her from head to toe, making her cry out once more.
As she tried catching her breath, Jordan got up to once again stare into her eyes.

With a low growl Jordan  stripped her of the rest of her pajamas  as he discarded his own clothes. Diving right in he took her nipple in his mouth again and worked his way down nibbling along the way.Toying with one nipple as his mouth found the other and  his finger teased between her legs. Bringing his mouth back to hers Jordan plunged his tongue in between her lips as his finger plunged inside her teasingly, tauntingly. Steph closed her eyes as the sensations Jordan was  creating took over her body. She felt his mouth work it’s way down her body again. When his mouth replaced his finger she bit her lip to stifle the threatening scream.

“Look at me baby “ Jordan commanded softly  “I wanna see the pleasure I’m giving you. Look at me” he coaxed softly 

The look in Jordan’s eyes rocked Steph through  to her core. His gaze piercing as he slid into her. Cupping her ass in his hands Jordan lifted her up to meet him .His movements relentless she dug her nails into his back like a wild animal as her moaning became louder .She screamed his name over and over again as she exploded around him. Flipping her on her belly with ease he guided her into a kneeling position and plunged into her again. Jordan didn’t know what exactly  had come over him he just let his desire take over. He felt her clench as she moaned knowing her release was close he flipped them over again  and loomed over her
“I wanna watch you cum.I wanna see you lose control.”
His gaze so intense she just stared wide eyed at him. With one final thrust Steph screamed his name and felt herself explode around him. Jordan soon followed collapsing on top of her. Chest heaving he laid back on the pillow pulling her with him. Suddenly feeling awkward and shy Steph squirmed uncomfortably.. She didn't do things like this normally.  Jordan tightened his arms around her.

”What’s wrong sweetheart ?”Jordan  whispered feeling her shift.
She didn’t answer. Feeling tears sting her eyes she continued to blink hoping to blink them away.
He hooked a finger under her chin and lifting it , forcing her  to look at him.

”Talk to me “ he commanded softly.
”I-I don’t normally uh-” Steph whispered emotionally
Jordan placed his lips to hers to silence her
“I know” he murmured against them.
”It’s ok “ he soothed.
”I -I “ Steph stammered emotionally searching for the right  words. ”I’m not a groupie or whore or -”

Jordan  cut her off again.

”No you’re not. This is not a one night fling.”
Steph stared at him questioningly, holding back the tears that still threatened.
” I was serious when I said I wanted to get to know you and for you to get to know the real me” Jordan said quietly searching her eyes .

”I didn’t expect” She cut herself off from her thought

FUCK! I didn’t plan for this to happen." Steph tensed as the tears began to fall.

”I’m glad it happened .”Jordan murmured as his  eyes met  hers.

”Say something please” he murmured nervously pulling her onto his chest .Jordan refused to let her pull away to face  whatever  demon or ghost that was chasing her win.