22

A few hours later hushed speaking woke her .Glancing at the clock again Steph panicked. Sliding off of the bed and mortified Steph followed the voice. Jordan sat on a lounger with a cup of coffee on the small patio off the side of the room. His face lit up when he noticed she was awake.
“Why didn’t you wake me ?” Steph asked softly.
Pulling her on his lap Jordan set his phone  down and pulled her close.
“You looked so peaceful I didn’t want to wake you.”
“You were watching me sleep ?”
Jordan nodded “So did you babe “ he reminded her gently.
Every time Jordan  called her babe Steph felt her heart summersault. He knew what he was asking her to do but she was still afraid  she couldn’t.

Was it too soon for this to feel so right ? Was this all a dream ?

Jordan tilted her chin toward him “Let me show you what happiness is again sweetheart “

#
The following   four days  flew by like a blur as they had toured her favorite parts of Philly. They visited the typical tourist spots, her high school which she proudly told him that it was the very same school Boys to Men graduated from, as well as more of her current area in Chester County , even venturing the last several days down to the Jersey shore .Jordan it seemed booked a beach house for those several days. Steph grew up having vacations there every summer as a kid .She  always enjoyed visiting the beach but this time was so much more special. They lazed out on the beach for hours just talking about their lives .Jordan also explained his summers on Cape Cod with his family growing up. They spent their days alternating between lazing on  the hot sand of the beach  and the cool water of the ocean. It seemed Jordan loved the water just as much as she did. That night they walked the boardwalk where Jordan coaxed her on a few rides .
Every night they walked hand in hand on the beach for hours then returning to their room ,watching movies ,talking and finally spending hours exploring one another’s bodies. Steph couldn’t help but wonder if  it was too perfect.
Jordan could feel her opening up to  ,  finally relaxing more with him and the made him ecstatic.