34

Jordan’s phone buzzed repeatedly the next morning .Feeling around for it on the night stand he blindly grabbed it , glaring at the screen. Several messages came through in rapid succession .
Dave Who is she ?

Mom Jordan did you meet someone ? Call me

Evelyn Find another skank to fuck ?

Chris I thought you were gonna work on things with Evy WTF

How in the fuck did they know ? What had leaked and when ?
The messages kept coming in as well as buzzing from voice mails

Chris Yo J who the fuck is this widowed bitch ? Really bro ? You want someone else’s baggage when you can’t handle your own shit ?

Jordan slammed the phone down without listening to the voice mails when it vibrated again.

Evelyn You fucked up this time asshole just gonna fuck a random fan ? I can’t fucking believe you  I’m not letting you see the boys they don’t need to be around one of your whores 

Jordan saw red. How fucking dare this bitch act like they were still together ? The divorce had been final for almost a year now. Jordan had no plans for a reconciliation , he gave her everything she wanted and then some .He’d be damned if she took his boys from him or push away someone who had become so important to him.
Fuck this bitch

Jordan’s movements startled Steph awake. She stared at him through confused sleep filled eyes.
“Something wrong ?”
“Not a thing baby” Jordan lied
Steph rested her chin on her palm leaning up on her elbow

“J you told me we weren’t going to keep anything from one another. Your eyes turned red just now. That tells me something pissed you off . You can’t expect me to share everything with you and you not do the same. I know all about answering nothing , it’s fine I use it frequently. Just tell me what pissed you off so badly?”
Jordan sighed deeply ,debating how to handle the situation. Silently he handed her his phone.
“What am I looking for ? At ? “
“Just read the messages “ Jordan mumbled.
Tears immediately poured from her eyes as Steph read the messages .Every hateful name cut like a knife through her. They didn’t even know her how could they judge her ?
Shoving Jordan away Steph leapt out of the bed , threw on the robe laying at the foot of the bed. Jordan struggled to steady himself as he shifted on the bed. He had not expected her to shove him or use such force doing it.