Chapter 7-Journal

Day 1

The pain hasn't stopped...i have been laying in my bed for hours,just...waiting.The door won't open,and i don't know what is going to happen next.I'm scared...

Gaster came in,as the door opened,holding another syringe.

I tried to get up and dodge him,but he grabbed my arm,injected me with the syringe and left.I squirmed on the ground in pain once more...

Day 2

I can't move...i feel like my body is going to explode.Why is this happening?...

Gaster walked in and i tried to escape...It was pointless...he injected me,left and i was up all night because of the pain...

Day 5

I was taken to the battle arena,where Gaster thought me how to mold my magic.I only used it on my green frying pan.I removed the handle and broke in two equal halfs,then molded them into straps that i placed on opposites ends of the pan.Now,it's an arm shield.I'm glad for the upgrade,but after the lesson,Gaster took me into the room and locked me in it,without saying anything.At least,there was no needle...

Day 15

Gaster took me to his lab.I was reluctant to go,but i had no choice...he had some weird devices on his workbench.He grabbed one of them,a small wrist band,and put it on me.He then told me to sit at his chair.But i wasn't gonna do it!I had enough!I told him NO!!!

He pressed a button on his remote and that's when i realized it was a shock bracelet.The zap made fall on my knees,but i wasn't done.I tried to power through the pain,but it didn't work...

I did what he said...what choice did i have?

Day 28

I was in the battle arena,slaughtering everything that appeared in front of me.I had just stabbed my way through a small army of shadow beings.One of them putted it's weapon down and plead for MERCY.I was so angry and tired...my simple respond was to just stab it.When it faded away,i felt the electricity being pumped into my body.I knew it was Gaster...isn't this what he wanted...a powerful being who followed his every command?

Day 50

I finally broke this stupid thing off my wrist.Let's see what you can do,when you can't pump thousands of volts of energy into me.He walked into my room,once more and told me to sit in the bed.I tried to lunge myself at him with my spear,but he saw it coming and used some sort of telekinesis and threw me against the wall.I tried struggling,but it was pointless...Gaster simply grabbed his syringe.But this time,instead of tapping into my vein,he shoved the needle through my left eye...the pain was unbearable...the last thing i saw was me falling to the ground,and Gaster rushing outside the room...

Day 78

Another day...another needle.I started making a guessing game on whether he will shove it into my eye or my arm...is that messed up or what?

Day 100

I can't sleep...the thought of him taking it to far one day...it terrifies me...

Day 235

Believe it or not,there is something good coming out of this.Due to whatever Gaster has been pumping into me,i now can teleport.The fact that i actually can do this would have astounded me...once upon a time...but now,i couldn't care less...

Day 365 

Gaster told me it has been a year since he began the experiments and that the progress is one to remember,so i can rest for today...That's not what i want to remember.I wanna remember the days before the accident...when i thought you were my friend...i wonder if you still remember those...

Day 486

This time...it was in my neck.Guess i lost...

Day 587

My skull felt like hell.Apparently,according to Gaster,i'm developing a glowing eye on my left eye,a feature only skeletons have or something...i don't pay attention to a lot of things he says nowadays...

Day 691 

The glow came in...it's grey,like my SOUL.Makes sense,i guess...Gaster told me that it might be my magic showing itself in order to not overheat or something...what do i care...

Day 783

I cried myself to sleep again...just like the other nights...

Day 891

There HAS to be someone who can help me...free me...please...i called for help over and over...

Day 926

But nobody came...

Day 1001

I'm going to die here,aren't I?