Dante's Oath

Hey everyone,Wingding_Wolf here!So,Dante became officially the Delta Guardian in the last chapter and that means that this is the end of this arc called "A Demon's Promise.".Now,it's time for the the third and last arc of this story "Chaotic Fall".
But,before that,I decided to write this small chapter where you get to see Dante's mentality that will kinda stick until the end.I hope you all enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best day of my friends' life was my worst...the day of my birth.

I was born in a world of darkness known only as the Void.I didn't have any memory of anything,not even my name,so I was forced to trust the only other inhabitant of this world,a Dr. named W.D.Gaster.

Everything was fine for a while.Heck,I even thought of him as a friend.But them,he pushed the limits...

Shock therapy,injections,intensive restless training...

Every night,I would find myself crying myself to sleep in a small grey room.I cried for help,for someone,anyone to just do something...

But nobody came...

And one day...I wake up with no memory of my life in the Void.

Surrounded by people who didn't know who I was and had every reason to kick me to the curb.But...they didn't.Instead,from that moment on,every time I cried...

There would always be someone who would come...

I couldn't understand it at first,but as the years went by,I realized that these "monsters" were kind and merciful.It was natural for them.I began to feel...like I had a family and like I was loved.

But that's not all I learned through the years:cults,racists assholes who thought they should be in control,that they were immune to consequences...the real monsters,tried to hurt them,hurt us.

I held this feeling at first,but after a while I had enough of it!I requested from Asgore to get special training,so that I could help with the situation at hand.Little did I know he had so much more planned for me.

Now,with my memories of the Void restored and my official title of Delta Guardian,I can finally fulfill my promise:

No one,in my family,will ever suffer the way I had to...