Chapter 49-Treasure Hunt

3rd person POV

"here we are."

Sans and Dante were at the entrance to Mt.Ebott,where all the monsters left the Underground.

"Thanks Sans."

"you know,i really should teach you how to do these on your own.but...i'm just too lazy."

"Even if that work could mean you could be more lazy in the future?"Dante crossed his arms and cocked a grin at his statement.

"meh,i like to live in the present."Sans said,nonchalantly,getting a small chuckle out of Dante:"see ya,bucko."With that,Sans teleported back.

Dante made his way to the entrance,when he noticed two pick-up trucks standing near the gaping hole,one red and one green.As he got closer to them,he saw two men in tank tops and jeans looking down the whole.They turned around as they heard his footsteps:

"Hey,kid.You can't be here.We're in the middle of something,and we need to stay focused."

"Yeah,beat it."

"Hey,come on Pete!Sorry about him.Just go back."

Dante simply smiled as he grabbed his badge from his vest pocket and approached them to show the men the badge.

"Name's Dante.I'm here in official Delta business."

"Well,look at that.You must be that Delta Guardian guy we keep hearing so much about.See Pete?Should have been nice."He snickered as Pete just grunted and looked away.

"The name's Andrew."He held his out hand,which Dante shook gladly.A human who seemed nice was a rare find in his opinion:"Mr.Dreemur told us to stay here and wait until his treasure finder comes back with the supplies."

"Treasure finder?You mean there is somebody else there?"

"Yeah,a girl.The princess to be specific."

"Oh!"Dante started laughing:"Good to know I'm not alone on this job."Dante took a look at the cave,before he made his way inside:"You boys hang tight!I'll be right back with the package!"

(Time Skip)

Dante was walking around the Core,trying to make his way to Temmie Village,the most probable place to check for the medicine.As he made it through the intersection of paths,he stopped moving suddenly.Something felt wrong.He summoned his shield and spear,looking around for something.

He swiftly moved his shield to block the knife slash that try to hit from behind.The invader jumped back and took a look at Dante,still drawing her knife:

"Well,well.If it isn't the little demonic princess..."

"Says the freaking hybrid of both races."

The two stood at a stalemate for some short seconds,but soon made their weapons fade.

"So,Asgore sent you here too,uh?"

"Nope.I'm trying to make some quick cash."

"So who do you owe?"

"No one!"Dante yelled,before Chara's look made him confess:"MK.I went to get a Starfait and forgot I didn't have any money."

"There it is."

"Hey,are we gonna do this or are we just gonna talk who owes who?"

"Do what?Chara pointed to a bunch of boxes next to her:"I already found all the supplies stashes."

"What the...How?!"

"I thought like a temmie.They just put things in the most miscellaneous places."