f.w - meeting (1/3)

I squeal as I run towards the building, the same building that 5,000 other people are in. We're all here to see the one and only Finn Wolfhard, a dream come true!!! I see about 20 girls crying and 500 with his face on their shirts, pants, hats, or tattooed on them. Damn I'm underdressed it seems, I think to myself.

I walk closer to the VIP line as everyone glares at the few who got tickets for it. I, luckily, asked my mum if I could get VIP right before they sold out and promised to pay her back while crying profusely. The other 4 people in that line stared me down, most likely because I didn't have anything of his face printed on me at all, just a plain black tee with 'sorry.' written on it with skinny jeans and a quality dad hat, plus my vans. My (hair colour) hair was pulled into a ponytail through the back of the hat and my phone was being spun in my hand because of my anxiousness.

The doors opened an hour earlier for the VIP holders and they were allowed to all have 12 minutes to talk to him and all that. I didn't really need VIP tickets but I thought woah this could be cool so my mum payed as soon as possible and I had gotten the last one, leaving me excited to ask a few questions that I didn't even have prepared. The 4 others had been reading their questions off their papers, crying a lot, and/or fixing themselves up for him.

I rolled my eyes and went on my phone to take a picture of my ticket and post it on my personal, immediately getting comments from my best friend (their name) saying that they should've been invited and that they hate me. I chuckle and text them to apologize before hearing that the doors will open for us in 30 seconds, and my breathing stopped. Holy shit I'm meeting Finn Wolfhard in 48 minutes and 30 seconds!

Soon enough we're let in and hear boos file after us before the large doors close creating silence before everyone else is screaming and dashing forward. I stay behind and walk slow to like every single one of his photos if he asks as a just in case, then look at his follower count and mine. (a/n just go with the amount of followers given please and thanks) I guess that every other die-hard fan has a fan account for him, but I was only restricted to my personal with only 175 followers, all only friends and people from school.

I walk even closer to hear the one girl start to scream, "I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN FINN LOOK AT MY 5 TATTOOS OF YOUR FACE!! I HAVE ONE ON MY ASS LOVE ME" and hope to god that that poor boy is okay. I'm only (a/n also go with age please? Sorry) 14 and glad to be his age, because I feel like conversating for 12 minutes will be easier with him being born close to my birthday.

36 minutes of people screaming about their love for him (and hearing one have to be pulled out because they went to steal some of his hair) pass by and I get way more nervous. I get to meet him in 12 minutes as ask him anything holy hell! I bite my nails and take my hat off to fan myself in the already chilly room before I see a security guard come up to me and smile, calming me down as he guides me towards Finn.

"Now, you must know he's exhausted from all of those fanatics, and you seem pretty decent, so I feel like he'll like you. Just please don't try to take his hair or kiss him." I nodded gratefully as I walked in to see him standing turned away from me and grabbing a drink. I stare at his wonderful hair, awestruck at the door. He turns to me and looks me up and down happily before frowning at my face.

"Shit, you don't have me tattooed on your ass, right?" I grimace and shake my head, trying my best not to squeal or cry. He grins and sits down, patting the seat across from him, "sit down dude, I'm not one to bite." he winks as I speed walk over, still not saying anything. He raises his eyebrows and turns to his bodyguard who shrugs. I snap out of it and smile at Finn.

"Um... Hi! Sorry, my name is (y/n) and I have to know you're Finn Wolfhard. I'm not a die-hard fan or anything but I do enjoy IT and Stranger Things... Oh! And your band Calipurnia is amazing!" I blabber before covering my mouth and apologizing for my talkativeness. He smiles and raises his hand to meet mine.