leave a message (2/4)

| finn |

"are you serious right now? you're ditching me so you can go hangout with your 'bro'!" i hear a high pitched voice shout.

i chuckle to myself as i sit on the steps of my brothers house.

the next few minutes are quiet, until the door abruptly opens and out walks nick.

"she's not happy, dude. we should probably leave now before she hurts you." the dark haired boy laughs. i nod and we both get into my car.

as we move along the dark road, i let my mind wander to the girl i befriended recently.

or at least, we were friends until she dumped me.

"the fuck, man! watch where you're going?" nick shouts as i swerve back into the lane i was slowly leaning out of.

i mumble an apology and will myself not to be heartbroken.

i shouldn't be heartbroken over someone i've just me a week ago. but for some reason, it feels as if my chest has a dumbbell on it.

"what're you thinking about?" the dark haired boy glances at me as we pull into the parking lot.

"nothing."

he leaves it at that, not hesitating to leave the car as soon as it stops. i quickly follow after him, forcing a smile on my face as i see many beautiful women.

my phone buzzes as i show the bouncer my fake ID.

i ignore it.

"ho-ly shit! look at her!" i hear my friends voice, and i quickly look to where he's pointing.

"wow." is all i'm able to get out as i look at the girl dancing on stage.

the two of us walk closer, and just as we are standing right in front of her, she turns our way.

my heart stops, and for a second it seems as if hers does too.

she looks so familiar. something about her just gives me a weird feeling.

the girl stops what she's doing and squints at me.

i open my mouth to speak, but before i can, she does.

"finn!?"

THE NEXT DAY!

| 📧 new message from (y/n)! |

(y/n): i don't even know what to say to you.

(y/n): part of me is embarrassed af but the other part of me is angry at you for being there.

'finn' is typing...

finn: you can start by explaining why the hell you work in a strip club. you're underage for heavens sake!

(y/n): i don't strip if that's what you're thinking. i just dance. seductively.

finn: but why?