f.w - dancing queen

You were walking home from school and you were thinking about Finn. Something in him changed the way you looked at celebrity crushes. You thought that they were complete waste of time and why would you fall in love with a person who doesn't know you exist?

And then , you started watching 'Stranger things' and from the first sight you knew that he would take all your energy and heart.

The walk is long so you decide to play some music. 80's and 90's music is the best so you play your favourite love song about love from the first sight 'Dancing queen' by ABBA. Yes , it's not literally about love from the first sight , but you always imagined that you were dancing in the club on this song and the perfect guy is watching you and only you.

You look around yourself to see if there is someone , because you start to feel alive. You want to be the dancing queen for these 3 minuets. Lucky you , there is no one. You start dancing and singing the lyrics. Oh , this is your favourite part of the day. When you dance. It's not because you want to be a dancer , you know you can't dance , it's just that you live in other universe when you dance.

"YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN" you yell and the finishes. You felt happy because it's really rare to no one to be outside the moment you really want to dance. "Wow you really are the dancing queen." you hear from your back. "Fuck..." is all that came from your mouth. You turn around and you see who... That stupid neighbour. He is such a creeper. "Sorry I didn't want to..." "Look nobody cares what you didn't want to do , just get out." he said and you just ran away.

"WAIT" someone yelled at you from the behind. You stop , because the voice sounded like it was this boy from school that Jenna said likes. You turn around and you can't believe your eyes. It was Finn freaking Wolfhard. "I - I can't believe that I actually watched you. Oh my god. Okay , my name is Finn. Nice to meet you." Finn said while you were just staring at him. "M-My name is Y/N... Nice to meet you too..." you said still shaking from him. "I just to say that I really liked your dance. And I do think that you are the dancing queen." Oh no , did he really see it? "T-thank you." you said smiling. "Hey , do you want to go out maybe?" "Yes , I'd love to." "Great here is my number... Call me later..." "O-okay s-sure!" you said and he walked away.

WAS THIS REAL?? Well you hope so because you find yourself already running to home so you can call him.

"Hey Finn it's me..." "I know it's you Dancing queen..."