f.w - name

"finn wolfhard" i quietly read the name written on the side of the history book that i found laying on the canteen floor.

hmm, finn wolfhard? i mean, i know that he's an actor so probably this book belongs to a fangirl or boy that has a massive crush on him so maybe- they put his name on the side of their book?

i mean- who owns this book? there's no name written in the book, it just says "finn wolfhard" and goddamn their hand writing is- um- bad.

i tried to ask people if this book is theirs and none of them said that it's theirs.

i started to think- who the hell in this school loves finn wolfhard? i- nobody, i mean probably there's some girls or boys that loves him here in my school but i don't know who!

goddamnit- whoever owns this book- what's your name?! why did you put your crush's name instead of your own name?!

i started to give up and just put this book in the "lost and found" box. but before i put it in the box- i noticed some lil' details on the book- some of the pages in the book has something written on it like "mac demarco", "guns n' roses" and other indie rock bands and artists.

damn, whoever owns this book loves finn wolfhard and indie rock artists or sumn.

i sat on the floor and looked down on the book.

"who owns you?" i whispered to my self.

"ehem" i heard someone said- and someone was standing infront of me but i don't know who they were, i was looking down at the book.

"oh- sorry- fuck what?" i looked up and i saw THE finn wolfhard looking down at me and handing me his hand.

i looked a quick look on the side of thr book- "finn wolfhard" so this book really does belongs to finn? not on some fangirl/boy.

i grabbed his hand and he helped me stood up from the floor, i was still holding his book.

"oh! here- here's your book, i found it laying in the canteen floor." i explained and gave him the book.

"thank you so so much, i was looking for this for hours!" he replied and grinned.

"you're welcome." i said and smiled.

"i-i'm finn, finn wolfhard." finn said and smiled.

"oh, i already know who you are- not to be weird or sumn but c'mon, you know what i mean." i said and giggled, finn did the same.

"i'm y/n, y/n y/l/n." i introduced myself and smiled.

"nice to meet you y/n." finn said and smiled, but we were interrupted by the school bell, it rang.

"oh well, see you um- see you after this period?" finn questioned and i felt butterflies on my stomach.

"woah- uh- yeah sure!"

"okay, bye y/n." finn smiled and waved goodbye.

"bye finn." i waved back and finn smiled, he turned his back on me and started to walk towards the class he's going to.

and that happened because of a book. damn.

i haven't updated here for like MONTHS!! i am so sorry ! but what are ya'll thoughts on this? i tried to make it not that cringey oops

- elysianfinn <3