f.w - dream girl

[finn's pov ]

there she was again.

my dream girl.

literally my dream girl.

she would always appear in my dreams, she won't talk, won't give answers to my questions, she would just sit here beside me.

she would come to my door and sit beside me, she would look at me then
she would stand up and leave my apartment.

"where are you going?"

"what's your name?"

are the questions i always ask but she never answers them, she never talks to me.

i know what she looks like, those y/e/c eyes would look deeply into my eyes and she would give me this sweet smile. i would feel that i'm safe.

i'll never forget her y/h/c hair and i will surely not forget her sweet smile.

will i ever meet her?

will i ever meet my dream girl?

she was like an angel. she won't talk to me, she would come to my apartment then..she would leave.

i hope that i'll meet her someday,
i know i will.

-

"Hey man, ready for the show?" jack asked me as we heard the audience cheering and screaming, they were waiting for us to appear on the stage.

the sound of it always makes me panic a little but it would be worth it.

I smiled at jack and nodded my head 'yes'.

We four cheered for ourselves and
ayla, malcolm, and jack were saying "we can do this." repeatedly.

And now, we went up to the stage and
the screams and the cheers got
louder and louder.

It was noisy but i liked it, i stood on my feet and the lights started to turn off.
The stage lights were the only one lighting the arena.

Ayla and me then started to play the tune of "My Kind Of Woman" on our guitars and the rest did their job.

"Oh baby..."

I looked down on my guitar and i had the lyrics on my head.

"Oh, man..."

This song, it always makes me feel like i miss someone that i've never been with.

"You're making me crazy.."

This song, it always makes me wanna be with someone i don't know and just- talk to them.

"You're really driving me mad!"

I looked at the crowd and some of them were recording on their phones, singing the lyrics, dancing, and just standing there.

"But that's alright with me.."

The stage light was moving around, i could see some people's faces because of the stage light.

"It's really no fuss."

I looked down at my guitar again, and i focused on playing my guitar.

"As long as you're next to me,
Just the two of us."

These lyrics, it always reminded me of my dream girl. I really miss her, i want to see her again, in my dreams but i also want to see her in real life. I want to hold her hands and ask her everything, on why she's always in my dreams.

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman-"

I choked on my saliva, i gulped hard.

My eyes froze, the lyrics was out of my mind, i wasn't playing the guitar and it caused the music to play out of tune.

The audience stopped to record with their phones, they stopped dancing, they stopping singing.

The stage light spotted on someone, my eyes catched someone in the audience.

It was her.

It was fucking her.

This is happening.

I remembered those y/e/c eyes, and those y/h/c hair, and her face and definetely her sweet smile that was making the arena bright.

She was here.

My jaw dropped, my eyes widened.

I heard ayla whispered-

"Finn, we can go back in the backstage if you want." Ayla asked me, she was worried.

Jack, Ayla, and Malcolm stopped playing their instruments.

I couldn't get my eyes off her, she was so beautiful. She was smiling at me, like she knew why i was smiling her.

She mouthed-

"You."

I smiled at her.

"You." I said, it echoed because of the microphone.

I finally found her.

I'm never gonna lose her again.

I'm gonna find her after this concert is done.

I felt my heart was complete.

My heart was happy.

Because my heart finally found hers.

hello humans,
i'm angel and oOf i haven't been active in this account for like 2 months i think?
i hope you guys like this !
Comment if you guys want part 2
of this :)

- wclfhqrd