f.w - fourth wall who?

day one!

day one!

"hey, chosen?"

"yes?"

"i made a friend."

"good for you." the brown skinned boy smiles, "what's their name?"

"i dunno. something like 'person who is reading this book'."

finn looks off into the sky, causing chosen to furrow his eyebrows.

"...what book?"

day two!

"finn looks at the camera on his macbook and smiles widely."

"who are you talking to?" a certain red haired female walks in, a small smile on her face.

"a person."

"what person?"

"y/n."

"finn, who the hell is y/n?"

"i honestly don't know. she pretends to be in relationships with us. oh, and apparently you two are married."

day three!

"is the santa clause real?"

"no, jack."

"but finn said it was!"

"why would you listen to what finn tells you?!"

"he said y/n told him. and y/n is pretty cool, so why not?"

"you guys are starting to worry me, always talking about this y/n girl. i've never met her once in my life."

"neither have i."

wyatt looks at the shorter boy with wide eyes.

"what the hell?"

"what?"

"if you've never met her how do you know who she is?"

"finn told me i dated her once. he also said that if you look into the sky and smile, she'll smile back."

"...is she dead?"

"no."

the curly haired boy slowly looks away from jack and into the sky, a small smile on his face.

"hey, jack is she smiling yet?"

day four!

finn, noah, and wyatt sat on the couch and stared mindlessly at the television in front of them.

"do you think she's watching us right now?"

"who?"

"y/n."

"oh, no. you're starting to believe this too!" noah groans, scooting away from the others.

"she's real, noah. last night i had this dream...she was beautiful. and we kissed! i wish i could see her right now."

wyatt sighs once he's done speaking, and finn begins to smile.

"you have met her, finn. that wasn't a dream. it actually happened."

before wyatt could speak again, jack rose from his spot and cupped his hands around his mouth.

"y/n! if you can hear me, i just want you to know that i love you!"

day five!

"uh, finn? are you crying?" jaeden walks into the living room, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

the raven haired boy sniffles and nods, hiding his face in his hands.

jaeden sighs, sitting down beside him.

"what happened?"

"y/n broke up with me."

"who?"

"y/n!" he emphasizes the girl's name, a whine falling past his lips. jaeden let's out a shocked gasp when finn plops his head into his lap.

"oh! t-that imaginary girl everyone's been talking about?

"she isn't imaginary, jae! she's on the other side of the screen reading this right now. she has the prettiest eyes and the best personality. she came into my life and stole my heart and i can't really explain how but now she's gone and i don't know what to do with myself!"

"well... why'd she breakup with you?"

finn sits up, wiping his face.

"she said there was someone else."

"who?"

the boy's lip quivers as he rethinks the moment she told him she no longer wanted to date him.

"some british man named harry styles!"

RAYNE SPEAKS!
this probably makes zero sense
but basically finn and a few of the others are very aware of you and the fourth wall. sorry you had to read
this awfulness, just wanted to get something out. i've been such a
lousy admin for this account :')