f.w - i missed you

His POV•

I walked into the bus on my way to town, I gave the bus driver my happiest smile and took a seat, I was thinking about her, her and only her. I haven't seen her in weeks...no, months....YEARS!

I ran my hands through my hair and smiled thinking about her, her perfect hair, eyes, smile, laugh...there's just too much stuff I could list about things that I like about her.

Her POV•

Him. I miss him. I can't get him out of my mind today. Specifically today. Today felt different. It felt special. It felt unique.

I plopped down my bed, grabbed my shoes and put them on, I grabbed the sweatshirt he gave me. I turned my tv off and headed downstairs.

"He hasn't called you yet?", my mom asked. I just shook my head and looked down at my feet. "Oh honey, he'll call you one day", my mom pecked my forehead and served breakfast.

"Mom I'm goin for a walk!", I yelled from the front door, I grabbed my bike and pedaled to the lake.

"Oh-..uh, sorry", I had bumped into someone. I looked directly into his eyes. my eyes widened. It was him.

His POV•

It was her. A smile grew in my lips. I hugged her tighter than I've ever hugged anyone.

Her POV•

I smiled into the hug. I felt a tear come down my cheek. I pulled from the hug.

We sat there. Talking about what has happened the past years. Who we've met. And what we've done. We stared at the stars. We held hands. We cuddled. We laughed. We smiled.

"I missed you"