f.w - for home, please

Y/N was new to Vancouver. Her father was transferred to Vancouver , so the whole family needed to move to Canada.

"Y/N , we already talked about this! You need to help the family! You know that this will be a job for 1 month or more..." "I know , know , but..." "No but-s" "Okay , okay..." "Fine , now I want double cheeseburger once and some fries." "Okay mom... This is going to be 5,36." "Thank you." "We hope you enjoy the food and come back as soon as possible." she said , but her mother was already gone.

You see... Y/N was working at a fast food place , where the clients were people that were working until it's almost a day , go to buy food from the fast food , go home , sleep for 2 hours and go back to work. That means that Y/N had clients only at night , when it was a day almost no one was coming.

Y/N sat on her chair and played 'Stranger things'. It was pretty loud and she was sure that the people in the store could hear Finn Wolfhard yelling "WILL". Y/N is a big fan of 'Stranger things'. And a bigger fan of Finn Wolfhard.

An hour went by and no cars were here. So she was just continuing to watch season 2.

"Hello?" Y/N heard and immediately looked at the person in the car. "Yes?" she said without thinking or knowing who was she talking to. "Hi , again. I would like to order some chicken nuggets." "Is that -" "wILL" Y/N was cut by her phone , still playing Stranger things. She took it and paused it. At the screen she could see Finn , Winona Ryder , Noah , Caleb , Gaten and Sadie. For her it was one of the saddest scenes ever.

"I'm sorry. Usually here don't come a lot of clients , so I just watch something at my phone." She said and looked at the client. She couldn't believe her eyes. The one and only Finn Wolfhard was in the car staring at her. "Oh my god." was all she could say.

She had always dreamt about this moment. But she didn't imagine it like this. Her hair in a messy bun with a cap. And him looking tired as hell not wanting to talk to anyone. He just wanted to go home.

"Um - yes... Is that all?" she asked confidently. "Yes." he answered her. "For home or for here?" she asked. "I know it seems stupid , but you could eat there..." she pointed one little table under a big tree. "... So we need to ask you it." she said and looked him. "For home please." he said and scanned her from where he could see her. She felt her cheeks getting redder as he was scanning her. She felt something kicking her in her stomach.

"Okay , this will be 10,45." she said and bit her upper lip. He payed and then he said. "Dont be so embarrassed that you know who I am. A lot of girls come to me so its not a problem if you ask for autograph. But thank you for not asking. I'm so tired of filming. This is the only place I started eating." he said checked if there were cars behind him. "You're welcome and I wasn't embarrassed that I know. I just couldn't believe my eyes that the one and only Finn Wolfhard is right here. I always imagined that we'd meet more like..." "In the imagine books?" "Yeah! Wait , n - no..." Y/N said even more embarrassed that she some how told him that she reads imagines for him. "How do you know there are imagines for you?" she asked. "Well , while we film 'Stranger things' we like to read some of them , to see what fans think of us." he said and smiled playfully. "but all of them are love imagines... I don't believe that someone wrote an imagine for you that is about how great friends are you." she said and then they both laughed.

There were cars already after him so Y/N was fast and told him "We hope you enjoy your food and come back as soon as possible." "Oh , believe me..." "Y/N" "Okay... Believe me Y/N I will come soon again , but not because of the food" he said and left.

It was amazing! Finn Freaking Wolfhard came here and talked to her! But someone rang her and she needed to stop imagining. "Yes?" "Some one is searching for you so please come." Anastasia ( a.k.a. her boss ) told her. She went in and saw Finn on one of the tables sitting and eating his chicken nuggets.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked him and sat in front of him. "I wanted to continue talking to you." he said. "Okay... I am here. What do you want to talk about?" "Will you go out on a date with me?" he asked her very seriously. "Wait... WHY?" she asked confused. Why would he ask her on a date. Like , they just met! "Look , I think you're really cute and funny so why not?" he asked her. "Okay then. I will go out with you." she said smiled. "And on top of everything I am sure you are new here." "That is true." "Okay , next Saturday come here at half past nine." "Okay." "Okay , now I should really go. See you soon." he said and left. "Bye.." Y/N said, feeling that somethings kicks her in the stomach came back. "Oh , wear something casual!" he said and ran out of the door. "So... You are having a date with that young boy?" "Yes Anastasia , I do have a date with him." "Damn. On your years I couldn't even speak with boys and now's day kids? They all ready get pregnant with their second child. But I know you aren't like these girls. So... Good night Y/n..." "Good night Anastasia." Y/n said and left the building.

"I can't believe it... I have a date with Finn Wolfhard."

Hi guys! Please comment if I should do part 2 of this! And of course tell me what you think!

-E