f.w - teardrops on my guitar (1/2)

TEARDROPS ON MY GUITARS - TAYLOR SWIFT

your pov

"hey y/n!" finn came in the door of my room WITHOUT knocking.

"i told you to knock." i said, still looking at my phone and scrolling down instagram.

"but-" finn tried to nake an excuse.

"even when i'm not doing anything." i rolled my eyes.

"you'll tell me to fcking go away if i do." he threw himself at the bed making the mattress bounce.

"fair enough." i scrolled more at instagram.

"hey, pay attention to me! i have something important to say." he said while he did puppy eyes.

i rolled my eyes and looked at him.

this is going to be another one about his crush, millie brown. the most famous girl in the school. pretty, kind and loved by the whole school.

"millie noticed me in the hallway and winked at me!" he said with heart eyes.

"she does that to every bot at school." i said and once again rolled my eyes.

it is true.

"what the hell, y/n! why are you so moody today! and millie didn't do anything to you! are you even my best friend? you don't support me with my crush!" finn stood up, his face mixed with hurt and anger.

"it's just infatuation, finn!" i sat up straight on my bed.

it's not. he has a crush on her for one full year... and counting. i know he loves her.

"i-i love her, y/n!" his face softened at his words.

i looked at him nervously.

i have a crush on finn, i gotta admit. since kindergarden and it hurts to hear him babble about a girl who has everything i don't have. making me losing my chance with him.

instead of crying, i faked a smile.

"you finally got it right." i 'smiled' at him, forcing the tears to go away.

"i-i love her!" he exclaimed, his face lit up.

he ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"thank you for making me realize. i gotta go." i slowly and weakly hugged back.

he ran out of my room.

he's going to confess to millie.

the tears finally came out.

it flowed freely on my cheeks.

i leaned my head on the headboard of my bed.

i got my guitar just beside my bed.

i played 'teardrops on my guitar' by taylor swift and sang.

"he's the resason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. he's the song in the car i keep singing, don't know why i do."

a teardrop fell on my guitar followed ny others.

the next day...

i went to school. a hoodie over my head.

my eyes were red and puffy from crying last night.

i was at my locker.

i saw finn with millie, at millie 's locker.

his arms were around her waist, he has heart eyes as he looks at her and a smile so wide.

a lone tear fell out of my eyes.

i wiped it away quickly and closed my locker.

i speed walk to the next class.

which was with finn.

i sat in the back, away from finn and i's usual chair.

finn entered the classroom with millie, they were smiling and talking to each other.

while finn has heart eyes, millie looks like she doesn't.

finn let millie sit on my usual chair without even thinking of me.

class started and i saw finn staring at millie with heart eyes while millie rolled her eyes while looking at her best friend, maddie.

"she better hold him tight, give him all her love, look in those beautiful eyes, and know she's lucky 'cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only thing that keeps me wishing in a wishing star, he's the song in the car i keep singing, don't know why i do."

i sang quietly.

finn searched for someone in the class.

finn looked at me and i faked a smile so he won't see.

~~~

hi sophia again aka ---bluewolfhard back with another lame imagine. lame imagine in an awesome book oOF sorry