f.w - athazagoraphobia

h/l = hair length
y/n/n = your nickname
change page to black if
it's not already.

*

athazagoraphobia
(n.) morbid fear of being forgotten; being ignored; forgetting.

°。°。°。°。

beep. beep.

the terrifying drone of the heart monitor is what awakens the teenage girl from her slumber.

her body jolts to attention, her e/c eyes wide and full of fear.

"ho-ly shit, i need a nurse!" a familiar voice sounds from next to her, but she's far too afraid to turn her head.

she feels a hand on her shoulder, curiosity immediately spiraling off the grid as she looks through her peripheral vision.

"y/n? y/n, can you hear me?" the voice speaks again, this time seeming to be right in her left ear.

finally able to muster up a sentence, the girl sighs out.

"where am i?"

the warm feeling of a hand on her chin causes a small gasp of shock to escape her s/c lips.

"i missed you so much, i'm sorry i let you lea-"

a blank expression is on y/n's face, causing the small, sad smile on the boy's face to fall and his sentence to stop short.

"what are you talking about?" she whispers, voice hoarse from not using it in a while.

it is now that chestnut brown eyes meet e/c ones, both of then holding so much emotion.

"do you not remember?" the dark haired boy questions, his grip on her hands loosening, as she shakes her head, "y-you know who i am though, right?"

after what seems like hours of silence, y/n hums.

"finn."

at the sweet sound of her voice saying his name, he giggles, a few tears sparkling in his coffee-colored orbs.

"yeah, yeah that's me." without so much as a thought, finn leans in and kisses her.

"so...what happened?"

once again, finn's smile falls, his eyes drifting to something in the corner of the room.

y/n follows his gaze, just now noticing a brown skinned boy sitting in a chair.

she watches as he stares at her boyfriend with a pained expression, head shaking slightly side to side.

finn turns his attention back to the beautiful girl beside him, voice noticeably lowering an octave.

"y-you got into an accident."

your heartbeat speeds up terrifyingly, the monitor beside you signaling it.

"did i hurt anybody, oh god i hope they're ok-"