f.w - conan gray

conan gray is queen. period.

"finn! bring me back my chocolate pudding!" i pouted while desperately reaching for the chocolate pudding i ws about to eat.

"not until you give me a kiss." finn smirked and ruffled my hair.

i groaned. i gave him a quick peck and he gave me the chocolate pudding.

"finally." i opened it and sat down at the couch.

"someone is coming over." finn winked at me and plopped down the couch next to me. "who?" i asked.

"you'll-" finn was cutted off by the doorbell. "there he is." he stood up and i followed him to the door with a curious face.

he opened the door and revealed

"conan!! what are you doing here?" my smile was wide and so was the two boys.

"come in!" finn let him enter.

"i'm here to hang out with you guys!" he waved his camera at me.

i squealed while conan proceeded to the living room.

somebody hugged me from behind and saw finn.

"thank you! i love you. you're the best boyfriend ever!" i kissed him and grabbed his hands to drag him to the living room.

let's just say i enjoyed the day with them and my chocolate pudding.

~~~

skrrrrt this is such a lame imagine skksks but i have to write bc i've been inactive.
oof

bye >3<

bluedogsoft