leave a message (4/4)

| (y/n) |

i knew i shouldn't have listened to finn when he said he'd find me in two hours.

even if he were able to do find my location he'd need to find back up, preferably the cops.

i could only pray that he was on his way.

"oh, (y/n). i've got a gift for you!" connie's sing song voice echoes as she descends down the stairs.

i kick my feet in disapproval, mumbling, "like i'd want anything from you."

she leans down so that she is directly in front of me, her green eyes full of mystery.

"too bad, you're getting it anyway."

i protest in muffled shouts as she grabs my face and sticks duct tape across my lips.

as she pulls away, a sly grin is stretched along her mouth.

"you crusty whore!" i cry out, only to be silenced by the tape.

my feet seem to have a mind of their own as they stomp on the cement floor below me.

for a second, i consider rocking the chair until i fall, but as i consider the consequences, i realize i might just end up dead.

"you're going to regret ever living!" connie shouts at me, her face flushing red. i only roll my eyes in response.

it seems like days that the red haired girl sits across from me, taunting and teasing.

eventually, though, the sound of a door being knocked down is heard in the once silent home.

many footsteps sound from the floor above, and connie glares at me, not wasting any time in raising her hand until it meets my cheek.

i growl, narrowing my eyes.

she's going to be sorry.

"help!" though my throat hurts like hell, i scream at the top of my lungs.

it's no use, however, thanks to the duct tape.

connie stands and runs up the stairs, probably to put on an innocent act.

as soon as she's gone, i move the chair back and forth until finally, it's falling backwards.

i brace myself for the harsh impacy, but it never shows.

slowly, my eyes open, eyebrows furrowed as i notice i'm in mid air.

"hmm?" i hum, when i feel a hand pushing the chair back upright, and then quickly untying me.

finn's handsome face comes into view as he kneels in front of me, and rips the tape from my face.

i groan right after, lifting my hands and rubbing along the most likely red spot.

"you came." i finally mutter, a small smile on my face.

the tall, curly haired teen is inches away from my face, his features even more good looking up close.

my heart pounds in my chest when i notice him glancing down at my lips.