f.w - birthday party

i feel so numb.
i can't feel a thing.
wow what am i holding?
oh a beer.

i took a sip from the beer i was holding but i noticed it was empty, i looked around and people's smell and sweat was suffocating me, their bodies was squishing me. everything was so blurry, i needed to get another beer.

i walked to the table, i was stumbling and couldn't even balance myself but i'm a strong independent woman.

lights was hurting my eyes, too much lights. i started to get dizzy and felt like throwing up, my stomach hurted like alot and bam-

my mind gave up and told my body to give up too so my body did. i fell on the floor with my some of my hair was on my mouth, i was so messy and so disgusting.

i felt steps stomping closer to me and then i saw feet but it was blurry but i was sure it was feet. their hands grabbed mine and helped me stand up but my body was completely dead.

"y/n!" they said, muffled. they started to carry me in a bridal way and took me somewhere. holy shit, where are we going?

stairs- we were going upstairs, please just fix my clothes and me.

or- is this guy gonna kill me or something? if he is then just kill me already.

the guy opened a door and slowly put me in a very comfortable bed, he then grabbed a towel and dabbed it softly on my face like he was cleaning it.

The guy sighed and said-

"y/n, why did you get yourself drunk again?!" the guy loudly asked and was still cleaning my face.

the boy's voice- it sounds familiar.

"fuck- um- who the hell are you?" i asked, wow that didn't even sounded like me.

"y/n i- it's finn." the boy- i mean finn said and stuttered.

finn?- OH FINN. finn was the one that hosted the party because it's his birthday today oh-

"finn- oh right! it's your birthday! ha! birthday boooiiiiiii!" i crazily said and just laughed nonstop with no reason at all.

"haha yep that's me, but i can't be a happy birthday boy if you're like this! i can't bear seeing you like this y/n." finn softly said and finished cleaning my face.

my sight started to get not blurry anymore so i started to see his face again, damn. i haven't seen that face for years because he has been busy like ALOT. i would see his face in facetime but it's different seeing his face again in personal. fuck i miss him.

i wanted to hug him so tight, so i did without him knowing. i hugged him so tight and he's probably shook but i just miss him so much.

"i fucking miss you finn, like aloooooottt." i said and pulled out of the hug.

"wow y/n, i didn't know you missed me. i miss you too so much, oh god." finn softly said and smiled to me.

"and wow, i haven't seen that smile for years. i miss it too." i said.

"i haven't seen those eyes, that hair, that body, that lips, and that whole face for years. and i fucking miss it too so much." finn straight up said and looked deeply into my eyes.

his curly hair was messy and his small dimple was out, his eyes was- so dreamy fuck.

"i-" i said, but- should i still say it?

"what?" finn confusedly asked.

"i- i love you. okay wow why did i said that because it's the truth?! yes it is! it's the fuuuuucking truth finn!" i spit out, without knowing the consequences that could happen. i looked away from finn and looked down.

finn's eyes widened and he look shook i mean he probably is.

"really? y/n? or are- are you just saying that because you're- you're drunk?" finn stuttered and asked me, he scratched his neck and chewed his lips.

"i mean no, i was drunk a while ago but i feel fine now, to be honest. but it's the truth finn, i missed you so much and just wanted to hug you again. it's also the truth that i love you, i completely fell in love with you before you even got famous, specifically when we were 12 years old. " i confessed and felt not drunk anymore, i fidget on my fingers and bit my lip because i was beyond nervous about it.

"y/n. i was, and i remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you since we where kids. you don't know how much i wanted to go home here in vancouver just to see you and confessed that i fucking love you but i didn't had time. but now, thank god i finally did it, because you need to know about this and just.." finn confessed but stopped.

wow, finn.

i wanted to hug him but we both just stared at each other's eyes, butterflies on my stomach were wild and shivers on my spine kept on coming.

and at that moment, finn's hand held my waist and pulled me closer to him, his hand softly touched my cheeks and broke the distance between us.

his soft lips touched mine, butterflies on my stomach was having a party, it was wild. i put my hands on finn's shoulders and he suddenly pulled out of the kiss.

"wow." he said.

"yep wow." i said.

"you know, you're the first ever girl that i kissed that i actually like the girl and i also like the kiss, sounds confusing. and this is the best birthday party ever." finn spit out and gave me a smile that could end me.

"holy shit, i do love you." you spit out and chuckled.

"holy shit, i do too." finn happily said and giggled and broke the distance between us again.

-

hii! i'm the new co-admin angel :D (elysianfinn )

did y'all like my first ever imagine that i posted here, does it suck?

i promise i will post more non-cringy imagines! yeet