Chapter 60

Dedicated Chapter Song: White Wedding - Billy Idol

It's a nice day for a white wedding.

      "What was his reaction?" Rose eagerly asked as the three girls huddled into the carriage

      "What was his reaction?" Rose eagerly asked as the three girls huddled into the carriage. Anna sighed. "I dunno. I didn't stay long enough to see. Hanji." she glared at her other friend. "Oops." Hanji innocently smiled. "Still! It must be so exciting for you!" Anna leaned her head back against the leather of the seats. "It's exhilarating, but also quite frightening. Anything could happen." 

      "You're just having pre-wedding jitters." Rose pat her back. "All brides have them." Anna sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "I'm trusting you two to help me with a nice dress." she bit down on her lip. "You better not let me down." Rose chuckled lightly. "Don't you trust us?"

      "Of course I do." Anna smiled tiredly. "I'm just worried. What was it you called it, Rose? Pre-wedding jitters?" Rose laughed as the carriage went on its way. "Everything will be okay, Anna! I promise." Anna let out a sigh, looking out the window. She just barely caught a glimpse of Levi coming out of the building as they headed away. He had waved at them and Anna's eyes widened. "I don't believe it!" she exclaimed. "He's smiling!" Hanji practically crushed Rose as she jolted to look out the window. Her brown eyes widened. "No way! He actually is! You did it, Anna! He's actually smiling in front of people- aaaand it's gone. Poor Eren." 

      Anna laughed as she sat back in her seat. "He probably didn't clean his room right. Levi is always complaining about how there should be a definition of Eren in a dictionary as "an annoying twat who can't even clean a room properly"." Anna snickered. "Watch. One day we'll just see all dictionaries with that scribbled into the E section with Levi's handwriting."

      "I'll help." Rose laughed. "Of course you would. You suck up to Levi more than me." Anna stuck out her tongue. "I have a deep respect for him. He's taken care of you, after all." Anna arched an eyebrow. "You sure that's all?" she pressed. "Oh, please, if you're insinuating I find him attractive, you're absolutely right. Just because I do doesn't mean I'd want to fuck him. You know my tastes."

      "Riiiight...you're more into Jean." Anna teased. It had become apparently obvious in the last few days how Rose was flirting with horse-face Kirstein. "A-Am not!" Rose's face flushed. Anna hysterically laughed. "You can't lie to me, Rosaline! I've seen you flirting with him." Rose crossed her arms. "It's not flirting. It's persuading." She replied. "Persuading him to get into bed with you." Hanji added. "You shut up!" Rose pouted. "Soooo...when's the wedding?" Anna teased, leaning her arms against her knees. "We're not even together!"

      "Now you know how I feel. Let's go dress shopping for you today!" she piped up. "For fuck sakes, we're not a couple!" Rose whined. "Paybaaack!" Anna laughed. Rose looked out the window, still pouting.