Bloopers 2

Anna grinned at the camera, fluffing her green cape. "It's day two on shooting. Um, we're like a quarter of the way in already so that's... that's honestly much farther than I thought." she giggled, looking over at Levi taking pictures with fans. "So, in a few moments, we're gonna get started. Aaaand action." she did a finger gun to the camera and winked.

~•~

Chapter 14:

Anna sneezed as she sat in the fields of lavender. "Ergh...too much lavender." she rubbed her nose.

~•~

"Lavender dudes..." Anna sang. "Wait, shit, no. Fuck. Wrong lyrics."

"How do possibly fuck up that bad?!" Levi said, tightening the sanitary headscarf around his hair. "Shut up, clean freak!"

~•~

"Goddamn, you're fat!" Levi exclaimed as he lifted Anna up. Her eyes opened and she slapped his shoulder. "I just have a lot of muscle! You're Humanity's Strongest!"

"Go the fuck back to sleep."

Chapter 15:

Anna looked down at her legs. "Damn, makeup team did a good job on the scratches and blood."

~•~

     "Or I could easily pick you up and strap you to the bed, brat." Anna giggled. "Either way it's still kinky." she soon stopped laughing at his serious face. "Your mind is far filthier than anything I've had to clean." Anna sighed. "Well, I had to keep myself entertained somehow." The two of them couldn't contain their laughter and were practically on the floor from laughing so hard.

      "I can't breathe!" Anna bellowed. Eve narrowed her hazel eyes and tossed her silver hair behind her. "Goddamn it, you two."

~•~

      Anna wolf-whistled when Levi climbed into the bed with her. "Is this where we film the sex scene?" she winked. "No, that'll be on the desk." Evey said, her eyes on the script.

      "WHAT THE—" Levi exclaimed. "Cut!"

~•~

      "Twinsies!" Anna threw up a peace sign as Hanji took a selfie of the two of them dressed up as each other.

     Petra smiled and jumped up in the background, her short height making it hard for her to photobomb them.

~•~

      "You look nothing alike." Levi gave them a confused look. "This is bullshit. Anna is way hotter."

      Anna laughed. "You know it!" she handed Hanji her glasses back.

Chapter 16:

      Anna hugged onto Levi's torso. "Do I have toooo?" she gave Evey puppy eyes. "Yes," Evey said, monotonously. "It's in the script. Beat him up."

      "Okay, hubby." Anna ruffled his hair. "Bye, wifey." Levi chuckled as Anna went to her respective side.

~•~

      "You know, this is one abusive relationship." Levi let out a laugh as Anna straddled him on the ground. "Admit that you're enjoying it." she threatened. "Oh!" her eyes suddenly widened. "Never mind. I can tell you're enjoying it."

      Evey continuously hit her clipboard against her head. "I regret making this so much."

~.~

      Anna shook her leg about, waiting for the sound effect of her bones snapping back into place. "You put your left leg in, you put your left out. Something, something, something, hokey pokey!" she mumbled. Levi rolled his eyes. "Oh, woah, how did she possibly do that? She must be part-idiot." he monotonously spoke.