Bloopers 1

(A/N: Just a few random 'bloopers' and overall just acting as though the AOT cast were all actors)

Chapter 1:

"Sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAEGER!" Anna cheered as she jumped from the rooftop she'd stood on with Cullen to a green-screen Titan. Cullen laughed, running his fingers through his blond curly hair. "That's not even your line!" he called down to her.

"Fuck!" Anna laughed.

~•~

"Shit! Fuck!" Anna cursed as she ducked under a green-screen Titan. "How many fucking Titans do you think this bitch can handle? I'm not Wonder Woman, you know!"

~•~

"Na, na, na, na, naaa, na, na, na, na," Anna sang along to the tune of the Attack on Titan theme song. "JAEGER!" she shouted again as she plunged her wooden daggers into the CGI Titan. "Whoo! Nailed it!"

"Still not your line!" Cullen shouted from off to the side. "How about you go fuck yourself?!" Anna retorted.

~•~

"Whoo! Let's get kidnapped!" Anna said, enthusiastically as Erwin placed a black bag over her head. "Aaaw, but I wanted to be kidnapped by Leviii!" she whined.

      Levi couldn't help but break character and laugh. "Damn brat. You get what you get."

Chapter 2:

"You know this is totally kinky." Anna shouted from the black bag. "Hand-cuffed and kidnapped by literally the hottest dude in the world."

      Levi playfully rolled his eyes and yanked the bag off her head. "Anna! You're supposed to be asleep!"

      "How am I supposed to sleep when all I'm thinking about is how kinky this is? B-T-dubs, aren't we shooting the sex scene tomorrow?"

      "SEX SCENE?!" Cullen popped up.

~•~

      Anna and Cullen were dragged into the court room set. "I think the jury can definitely agree this is totally kinky."

~•~

      "Why does the disposable character get beat up by the hot guy and not the main character?" Rose said from the sidelines of the set. "You're not even in this chapter!" Levi motioned over to her with a confused look. "Yeah, but we're shooting my first scene here later." she stuck out her tongue. Levi rolled his eyes. "Cut!"

~•~

      "Oh, we were just planning on summoning the Anti-Christ. Was that a problem, Badass Hot Motherfucker?" Anna grinned. Levi laughed, putting a hand to his head. "Fucking hell. Cut!"

~.~

      "Why aren't you two on set?!" Hanji gasped at Cullen and Levi, who were fistbumping each other. "We're bro-ing it out because I have to beat him up next scene." Levi stated. 

Chapter 3:

      "Listen up and listen hard, kiddos-" Levi attempted to say. "I know someone who's hard." Cullen leaned over and mumbled to Anna, who broke out in hysterics.

      "For fuck sakes!" Levi shouted. "You two can't take anything seriously!" Anna wheezed from laughing so hard. "No..." she wept. "No, we can't!"

~•~

      Anna sassily placed her hands on her hips. "You believe we are still a potential threat, given you assume we're under orders of the Violet Head.... Masqueraders-  shit!" she laughed, her smile lighting up the set. Levi put a hand to his forehead, but couldn't stop from laughing as well.