Chapter 64

Dedicated Chapter Song: Walk on Water - Thirty Seconds To Mars

Do you believe you can walk on water? Do you believe that you can win this fight tonight?

      Enjoy life. Appreciate what you have, because one day you'll wake up full of regrets to see it all gone. 'Nobody said that it would be easy,' Anna had said to her friends so many decades ago. 'We just want to live. We never asked for this.'

     If only she could wake up. If only she could stop herself from tearing her friends apart. But she couldn't wake up. Why couldn't she wake up? Even their screams weren't reaching her ears as she laid attached to the flesh of her Titan body. She was somewhere else. All her training wouldn't prepare her for this.

      In this beautiful, cruel world, we merely keep on asking "why" we're alive and living. Some people don't get the opportunity for a happy death. But what shall you do when you don't know you're responsible for their deaths?

      "Anna!" Rose called, swinging onto the Titan's arm. "Anna, I know you can hear me! I know you have control of yourself! Please!" But even in her out of control state, Anna was still conscience enough to know to protect her weak spot and swung Rose off of her arm.

      The pink-haired girl slammed against the cobblestone ground, screaming in agony as she felt several of her bones breaking. No one was a match for Anna. Not even the Commander of the Survival Corps. She'd bitten off his arm and left him amongst his men to die.

      Even Humanity's Strongest wasn't good enough. "Anna! Listen! I made a promise to you!" he shouted as Anna crunched a few Unders underneath her foot. "Anna, stop!" He yelled, then gasped at the sight of the dead commander. No. He'd made a promise to her. She left him no choice.

      'If I lost control over my Titan self,' Anna said softly. 'Please be the one to kill me.' Levi jumped up into the air above her, whipping out his two blades. 'Don't blame yourself.'

'And as I die, please stay by my side

'And as I die, please stay by my side.'