Epilogue

(A/N: This is the last chapter guys. We made it this far! There is a sequel coming out called "Remember Your Promise", so please be looking forward to that)

 We made it this far! There is a sequel coming out called "Remember Your Promise", so please be looking forward to that)

December 22nd

       It has been 6 weeks since cadet Annalise Kasahara emerged from her Titan form and injected herself with a serum of Commander Zoe Hanji's own making. The serum was meant to only discard the ability for Annalise to transform into a Titan, but it seems she underwent a near death experience and currently has amnesia.

      Over the past several weeks Annalise has been held in captivity of the Military Police, bound by her arms and legs with a mask covering her face to prevent her from somehow harming herself and killing all of us. It has come to my attention that Annalise had lost almost a century's worth of memories and still believes her friends Ruby Lariviere and Cullen Gretzky are still alive.

      Even with our efforts of trying to get her to remember, Annalise has given us no clear sign of ever remembering who she is or what she's done. It is expected that she will be returned to the Survey Corps for a short period of time for the remaining members of the Special Operations Squad- those closest to her- to try and jog her memory.

      As her once fiancé it grieves me to announce that the wedding between Annalise and I is cancelled until further notice. No one is to bring it up with cadet Kasahara either, as it will probably send her into shock. Should Annalise fail to remember how to properly fight, she will be sent to the Cadet Corps and will be placed under exclusive observation should the option come to pass.

      As for the late Commander Erwin, his position has been taken up generously by former section commander Hanji. Annalise's position will remain open until we're certain she's no longer fit to uphold it. Until then I will continue to report Annalise's progress when she returns.

      Lance Corporal Levi.

      "Ready to talk yet?" thundered a guard of the Military Police, keys swinging about in his left hand

      "Ready to talk yet?" thundered a guard of the Military Police, keys swinging about in his left hand. Anna raised her tired head, the sound of rattling chains echoing in her ears. Her hands were bound behind her in cuffs that went up her forearm, with her legs chained to the wall as well. A metal mask was strapped to her mouth to prevent her from biting herself.

      Anna only lowered her head in response. These men had been asking her so many questions that she didn't know the answer to. One moment she was in a room underground with a man injecting her with a serum, and the next she was in the arms of some man she'd never remembered meeting. According to the Military Police, she'd been alive for over a century, which was impossible for her to believe.

      She insisted she was only 29 years old and that she had no idea what a Titan was. She was even threatened with execution- which the Lance Corporal of the Survival Corps swore he'd rip out every one of their throats if they harmed her- but she still told the same story.

      She was told she'd be shipped out back to the Survival Corps to try and help jog her memory, but she was frightened. She'd entered a world she knew nothing about. How was she supposed to survive? "Let's go." said one of the guards, releasing her from her chains. Anna breathed out in relief when the mask was removed.

      She was yanked to her feet and dragged to a cell on wheels, where she was practically thrown inside. "Take her away!" they shouted, and Anna grabbed onto the bars of the small window of the cart. Her blue eyes reflected the light of the sky and she blinked, trying to adjust them to it. No matter how hard she'd tried, her life would never be normal.

(Stay tuned for "bloopers")