Quick Question

So for the past month I've been catching up on the manga and I've found that this story is both really accurate and really far off from some of the things cannon in the AOT universe. Obviously this is a fanfiction so not everything has to be perfect, but I'm a huge perfectionist. Not to say that I won't finish this series— I will. BUT....

I really want to write an alternative version of the story.

Now what does that mean, exactly?

It means the circumstances in which Anna and Levi meet will be different, how she joins the Survey Corps will be different, and how her and Levi fall in love will be different.

As WELL your favorite characters could still be alive (yes I mean Erwin and a few others)

SOOOO.... Here's my options and I'd like as many as you to tell me your opinions that I'll take into consideration for writing either in the middle of The Queen of Pain OR at the end.

1.) A crossover story of Anna's original self as a Valkyrie in Asgard who was cast to earth by Loki and ends up in the Walled World during the Female Titan arc. She's unaware of their world and fights with Levi that she's not a Titan and she's a being higher than he could ever know and she must return to Asgard before Ragnarok happens. Realizing this won't happen, she stays to help fight the Titans.

(Plot still unknown and undetermined. Least likely to be completed)

2.) Anna happened to meet Levi when they were both young and Kenny tries to get Levi to kill her. They meet up a few years later right before he's taken by the Survey Corp, this time Anna is distraught after the death of her family and being the last one to live and happens to run into Levi who offers to help take care of her. She's kidnapped by Boss on one of their expeditions with Farlan and Isabel and doesn't see him again until she's sent a kill contract with his name on it.

3.) Essentially the same thing as the second one. Anna is the best Hitman in the Walled World, never missing her target. However Levi's name comes across her desk one day and she has to track him down and kill him, but ends up getting caught by a Titan. Levi saves her and she questions her morals against killing him.

Should another plot arise, I'll make another announcement but please comment on your favorite plot. Personally, my favorite is number 2 but I'd like to hear what you all have to say. Happy reading.