Chapter 54: Traveling Issues And Holidays

You know, I like traveling and all but since I'm in a fantasy world, I forgot that monsters roam around. 

Not only monsters but also thieves and bandits encounter us as well. Our normal routine is Kenji and Yuno taking care of the enemies in front of me while Billy and Nami took care of any enemies hiding out.

While that was happening, Iris and I were to stay in the carriage until the threat was taken care of. I would help in the fighting but I didn't feel the need to since I have two killers for hire and two androids.

Geez, how many enemy encounters did we go through? I think I lost count after seven. 

"Master, there's a blockade up ahead. I'm also sensing seven hostiles near there." Kenji informed me.

Well, looks like we have to go through another encounter. I'm starting to get sick of going through this all the time.

I told everyone to get ready. Once we arrived at the blockade, some bandits stopped us. 

"That's far enough!" One of them told us.

Once Kenji stopped the carriage, I got out to greet them.

"Hello, there. What seems to be the problem?" I asked already knowing what's going on.

"Don't act like you don't know. We're here to rob you so make this easy on all of us and just let us take your property." 

The bandit that was speaking then eyed Yuno and got a pervy look on his face.

"We'll also take the girl as well." He said with a smile.

I could feel the hostile atmosphere coming from Yuno. I know she wants to kill them for their vulgar behavior but still.

"Sorry but that's not going to happen," I told him.

"What did you say? Do you really want us to kill you?" He threatened me.

Considering that I can't die, that's not much of a threat but I can't tell him that, now can I? All I did was smile at him.

He got pissed off and ordered his men to kill me. That's when I told my two robot siblings their orders.

"Kenji, Yuno, take down these idiots and be sure not to kill them." 

Once they got their order, they got out from the driving seat of the carriage and clashed against the bandits. Two bandits were fighting Kenji while one of them was going against Yuno.

The two bandits after Kenji was taken out easily with the butt of his axe and the bandit charging at Yuno was knocked out with a punch in the face. They were pretty weak compared to Kenji and Yuno.

So weak in fact that if Kenji and Yuno didn't hold back, they could easily kill them with a flick of their finger. I realized that when we fought a few monsters during our trip so I told them to hold back against humans as much as possible.

Once they were taken care of, the bandit leader tried to run away but Kenji caught him before he could escape. 

Hang on, Kenji said that there were seven enemies, right? Then where's the other three? 

When I asked myself that, I heard screams from the carriage. It wasn't Iris but a man's voice.

I ran to the carriage to check on Iris and saw the last three bandits trying to crawl away. They had two daggers stuck to their legs which explains why they're crawling.

Billy and Nami were watching as the bandits tried to leave their clutches. Geez, are they actually finding joy in that? 

Ignoring those two, I went to see how Iris was doing. She seemed to be fine because she was sitting in the carriage reading a book.