Chapter 114: Further Productions and Unexpected Guests

Once we were done with building Gear and Leontine's [Doll], we soon started planning to mass produce the rest of them.

I didn't really have time to build a lot of them so I decided to make a few bots to do that for us. Leontine and I made four more [Dolls] which was a total of six including Gear and Leontine's [Doll].

Also, I was sick of calling it Leontine's [Doll] and decided to call it Anne.

Anyway, Anne and Gear were in charge of mass producing more of the [Dolls]. Since Gear and Anne were both different designs, it was declared at Gear and his unit would work on building [Dolls] from his design while Anne and her unit work on building [Dolls] from her design.

Now, since they were going to mass produce more [Dolls], they needed a room for them to do it. Thanks to Space Magic, I was able to make a separate space in one of the empty rooms.

I basically just made a small world about the size of a factory. It may not look small but comparing it with an entire world, it's pretty small.

Anyway, once Gear and Anne got their place to start working, they went inside to begin.

After that was over, Leontine was pumped and wanted to build more things. I was pretty eager to do something else too.

"What should we do next?" Leontine asked while smiling widely.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I can think of a few things but I don't know yet," I told her.

"Oh! How about we build that automobile thing!" Leontine suggested.

"A car? Well, that does sound like a good idea but there's a slight problem with it."

"What's the problem?" She asked.

"The problem is that I don't want others to see the car. Not only that but if that happens, then there would be no point in making it since it's supposed to be used for transportation."

Leontine thought for a moment then sunk her head in despair. Wow, she was really looking forward to making a car, huh?

"Look, I didn't say we couldn't build it but for now, let's put it off for a later date," I told her.

"Alright. So, what should we do now?"

"How about we start with something small?"

Leontine thought for a moment then came up with something.

"How about that flying carrier thing? It was a plane, wasn't it?"

". . . I did say small, right?"

Once again, Leontine's head sunk in sadness. Good grief.

"Okay, how about we start with simple household appliances?"

"Hmm? What are those?" Leontine asked.

"They're basically electric/mechanical machines like toasters, microwaves, and even a blender," I explained.

"Oh. The toaster one sounds good so let's start with that one." Leontine suggested.

Once we agreed on that, we soon started to make the toaster. That is until I got a call from Nami.

[Yuuto, you need to get here now.]

It sounded urgent.

"Leontine, I need to head back to the shop so you'll have to make it without me," I told her.

"Okay." Leontine then began to work out how to make the toaster.

I called Kenji and Yuno and we soon got back to the shop through the portal door installed. When we got there, I saw that the entire shop was surrounded by soldiers.