Chapter 131: Battle Of The Elements Part 4

Kenji's handling the beasts better than I expected.

I knew that he could handle them but neither of the beasts laid a claw or teeth on him yet. I expected Kenji to be little scratched up but there was nothing.

Kenji was currently fighting the Chimera and Hydra which were both powerful monsters to handle.

Did I overestimate the beasts? Their levels are in the seven to eight hundred, so they were around the level of a powerful demon.

Despite that, they weren't much of a challenge to Kenji. It may be because Kenji's still of a higher level than them but he was also a little higher than those demons from the seaport city yet he got pretty banged up.

I'm just going to assume that in order to actually harm Kenji, you would not only have to have a high level but also skills to coordinate too. It's just a theory for now because Kenji might get caught off guard and then the monsters will act.

"How's the city looking?" I asked Yuno who was standing next to me and watching his brother fight.

"Some of the monsters got inside and almost killed a few people but the bots made it in time to stop them," She reported.

"Good. What about Iris and the others?"

"Iris is currently at the safe house that the city has for invasions, along with Billy and Nami who are protecting her. Also, Whitney is with Prince Theodore and Princess Alice at the castle."

"Excellent. I'm assuming that you also instructed some of my bots to secretly guard them too, right?"

"Since you ordered me to, of course, I did."

"Good job."

When I praised Yuno for her hard work, I saw that she was slightly jumping with joy.

We then turned our gaze back on Kenji who was still fighting the Hydra and Chimera. Like before, he was still unharmed.

The worst part is that he's currently holding back due to my order. I told Kenji not to kill them until I give him the word, so he's basically been playing with them.

One of the hydra's head tried to eat Kenji, but Kenji dodged it and kicked it away. One of the other heads then attempted breathed fire at him.

Instead of dodging, Kenji decided to block it with a water barrier. Since fire is weak to water, Kenji made the right choice.

This scene shocked the spirits.

"Huh?! Your companion can also use water magic?! How many elements can he use?"

Four elements, I believe. Kenji was able to use fire magic, water magic, ice magic, and dark magic.

The funny thing about his magic abilities is that he can't use all of them.

You see, when I first gave Kenji and Yuno the crystals, I wanted to see what they were capable of doing. That's why I made them do a few tests to see what they were made of.

After testing his abilities, I found out that he can't summon any elemental creatures. The crystals were capable of doing that but it seems Kenji nor Yuno were able to use that ability.

It doesn't really make a difference since they're able to use the majority of the crystals' powers, but it's a strange phenomenon.

The Hydra was dumbfounded by the water wall, and that gave Kenji the opportunity he needed. Kenji got rid of the water wall and then launched himself at the Hydra.

Kenji was about to hit it until the Chimera blocked his path and almost knocked him out of the sky. The snake on the chimera tried to bite Kenji but missed.