Announcement Time!!!!

(Wasn't able to post this on my message to notify all of you so I had to improvise. I'll be sure to attempt to post this on my message, but until then, this will have to do.)

I have a little announcement.

I've been working on "The Magic Expert Except In Offensive Magic" for quite some time. I've made 133 chapters and I'm really surprised that I lasted long with this story.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to lose interest in the story. It's likely because I've been too absorbed in the story that it doesn't give me the same flare like it did before.

Since I'm starting to lose interest in the story, I've decided to back away from it for a little while. For those who really enjoy this work of mine, don't worry.

I'm not going to drop the story but I'm not going to be publishing any chapters for quite some time. Actually, I don't want to back away from this story since we're mid-way in the fight with Yuuto and the spirits, but I've been slowly losing focus on the story that it was making me anxious and also causing severe and annoying headaches.

Now, does this mean I'm not going to publish any stories? No.

I do plan on publishing my other stories. In fact, I was planning to go back to working on my "A New Life In Another World" story.

Not only that, but I was planning on working on the first book that I made when I first started Wattpad. It's called "The First Hunters".

I was thinking of rewriting the whole thing because I wanted to try it out again. When I first wrote that story, I was a novice (I still am) and didn't really knew what to do and just stopped writing.

But, since I'm more confident in my work, I wanted to try working on that story too.

Now, "The First Hunters" is more like an actual book than the web-novels I work on. What I mean is that the chapters don't go up to 100 and beyond.

Also, I was planning on changing the name of that story but I haven't decided, but I am going to rewrite the entire story.

This means the names change, how the story started changes, and maybe their appearance. I'm doing this because after looking back at that book, I made a ton of errors and I didn't like any of it.

I'm not even sure how I even started the story in the first place. Regardless, I wanted to try and do that story along with my other one.

Okay, I've pretty much given you guys the gist of what's to come this summer, so I hope you're excited.

As always, I hope to see you in my upcoming chapters and hope you'll enjoy it.

See Ya!

(Ps: I'm going to be doing alot of research for "The First Hunters", and it's going to be a pain to deal with. I'm going to be in research hell for the next few days.)