Chapter 107: Shady Men

Once I was done repair and upgrading both Kenji and Yuno, I decided to head back to the Inn so we could pack up and head out to the city in this country.

When Yuno and I were about to leave through the portal, I saw Kenji was about to join us.

"Kenji, you're on punishment so you can't come with me. Go to Leontine and see what you can assist her with, okay?"

Kenji stood there and looked like he was about to say something but remained silent and walked off to where Leontine was. I didn't want to do this, but Kenji and Yuno need to be punished for their actions.

The punishment won't last long, so it's nothing to fret over. After Kenji left, Yuno and I went through the portal and was back at the Inn.

When we got there, I noticed that Iris, Nami, and Scarlett were here. Iris and Nami were grouped together on one side of the room, while Scarlett was on the bed on the other side of the room.

I didn't know what was going on, so I asked Nami to explain for me.

"I'm guarding Iris and keeping an eye on Scarlett,"

At the mere mention of her name, Scarlett flinched with anxiety. I could only interpret Nami's explanation as "She's protecting Iris from Scarlett" or something like that.

I didn't really have the time to worry about a trivial thing, so I ignored it for now.

"Alright, guys. Get your stuff ready because we're heading out," I told them.

"Huh? But we've only been here for at least a day," Nami informed me.

"Doesn't matter. We need to hurry up and get to the city. There's also the problem with Infernus's companions possibly coming for her."

Once I told them this, they all started to run around and pack their things for the trip. While they were doing that, Yuno and I went to the carriage and made sure everything was in order.

When Yuno and I got to the carriage, Billy was standing next to it like he was waiting for someone. He looked up and saw me and smiled.

"Good, you're here," He sounded glad.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I came here to tell ya that some shady people are walking around this town. I didn't think they had anything to do with you until I noticed that they were asking people around here if they saw a man named Shoda Yuuto. They ever gave a brief description of what you look like."

Huh? What the hell do they want?

"Where are they right now?" I asked Billy.

"A couple blocks east from us. Also, they're coming this way so if you're planning to leave then I suggest you do it now."

I took a moment to think about it then I came to a decision.

"Yuno, go back inside the Inn and informed Nami and the others about this. Also, since you're on punishment, you need to stay by Iris's side. That's an order."

Once I gave Yuno her orders, she ran back inside the Inn.

"What are ya planning to do, Yuuto?" Billy asked.

"You and I are going to pay these shady guys a visit."

When Billy heard this, he smiled with excitement and so did I. We then walked off to where Billy said those Shady guys were.

After a couple minutes of walking, Billy saw and pointed to where the shady men were. There was three of them and they were near a post office of some kind.